World of ice chapter 6

3 months later
'Good luck big sister.' says Dina and waves at her big sister, Siera waves back and turns around. 'Hey little sis don't you forget something important.' says Françua. ''Sigh........ Okey.' says Siera and walks back to her brother and sister. They give each other a hug and than walks Siera to her gate.
When she's onboard on the plane, she starts reading the letters about the princes.
~ The Princes~
Bonjour Siera,
Merci beaucoup, for the participation in this project.
You have to live 6 months with 6 princes from Italy.
Gwen, Leyla, Luna, Theresa and Lana will also participate in this project.
After 6 months in the royal palace you all will come to Dance High Academy.
Bon voyage
DHA

^Sigh, why did I have to participate in this nonsense....^ thinks Siera, she sighs one more time and looks out of the window.

12:45 " ding dong, may I have your attention please. The flight from Paris will arrive at gate H7. I repeat the flight form Paris will arrive at gate H7."
'It seems Siera will be here soon.' says Gwen 'Yes, I'm really happy to see her again.' says Theresa 'even though it was just 3 months ago that I saw her.'
'There you are we searched you every where.' says a relived voice behind them. 'Hey, Luna and Lana where's Leyla?' says Gwen with a laughing face. 'She went with the flight form Amster...' "May I have your attention please the flight form Amsterdam will arrive at 13:30 at gate K4. I repeat the flight from Amsterdam will arrive at gate K4." 'Yeah, what she said.' says Lana quickly.