World of ice chapter 3

Summer break.

'Finally let's go back home Siera.' says Cleopas when she runs to the airport. 'Yes yes, I'm coming calm down a bit.' says Siera with a smile on her face. 'Do you have anything to declare?' asks the douane officer. 'No.' answers Cleopas. 'I think you should show them your food idiot.' says Siera to her sister. Cleopas blushes and shows the noodles. After the douane officer checked it they could pass.

'Miss, would you or your friend like something to drink.' asks a stewardess 'Non merci, Cleopas veux-tu?*' 'No thanks miss.' 'Okey, have a good filght.' 'Thank you miss.'

'So Siera what are you going to do when your back in Lyon?' 'I'm going to take a nice warm bath and after than I'll eat something. And you?' answers Siera. 'I'm going to call my roommates and tell everything I've done on school to Dina.' says Cleopas.

'We have arrived on Lyons airport please stone your tray table, fasten your seatbelt and remain seated.' says the pilot through the microphone. 'Yes, almost home!' says Cleopas a bit to loud. A child that was asleep woke up and began to cry. 'Look what you did.' says Siera a bit angry. 'Sorry madame. Pour ma* sister.' says Siera with a guilty look on her face.

At the airport are Diego and Pierre waiting for their sisters.

-----------------

* non merci, Cleopas veux-tu? => no thanks, Cleopas do you want some?

* pour ma (sister) => for my sister

Good luck

Liuaimai