The Beginning of The End

(((I want to thank ButterflyDoll for the beautiful trailer and I love it!!!! THANX SOOO MUCH!!)))

Chapter Nine

"Are you okay,Dally?"Caroline asked.

I nodded.She must've noticed the sweat that was starting to form on my forehead and hands.

"No,you're not.You look really sick."Elena interjected.

Bonnie scoffed."Is this your way of getting out of this?Not working."

"Bonnie,stop it!"Grams said."Don't upset Dally,it's in our best interest if you don't."

"Is something wrong?"Stefan asked.

"Dalian is awakening her full power and it's causing her to have some side effects."My grandmother said.

I was starting to tremble.

"This better not affect us opening the tomb."Damon said,bluntly......

At the worst moments,he decided to be a jerk,but he was a sexy jerk.

"Damon!"Elena scolded.

In minutes we were in the cemetery.

"Are you ready,Dally?"Caroline asked.

"Yes,I think so."

She slapped me across my face.

"Caroline!What was that for?!"

"There is no think,you have to know!No distractions!"

I nodded and went off to go stand with my grandma and Bonnie.

"Stay strong,girls.Stick together and don't break the spell no matter what."

Bonnie and I nodded and joined hands.

" Fes Matos Sal Vis Nas Ex Malon, Terra Mora Vantis Quo Incandis, Et Vasa Quo Ero Signos!"We said repeatedly.

I kept telling myself to clear my mind,I couldn't allow myself to get distracted anything and risk getting hurt or worse,hurting someone else.

"Fes Matos Sal Vis Nas Ex Malon, Terra Mora Vantis Quo Incandis, Et Vasa Quo Ero Signos!"I said over and over again.

Blood started to pour out of my nose and Grams noticed.

"Dalian,stop!You have to stop,child!You can't go overboard!"

I didn't listen.I kept going over the spell,I kept saying it until I was bleeding from my eyes.Bonnie didn't even try to help me,she just tried to continue the spell without me while I suffered.

"Bonnie!"Grams yelled."Try to finish the spell,I have to get Dalian out of here!"

She started to take me away,but Damon came to the rescue.

"I'll take her,you and Bonnie finish the spell."He said then picking me up.

He carried me away from them and brought me to remote area in the nearby woods.

"I told you that I didn't want this to ruin our plans!"

I was breathing heavily,but I used some of my remaining strength to silence Damon.I chuckled when he winced in pain.

"You're really tough,aren't you?"He said sarcastically.

"Shut it,Salvatore."

"You're telling me to shut it and I'm the one that saved your life,twice."

I scoffed."The first time you tried to kill me!"

"But I didn't,so we're good here,right?"

I rolled my eyes.He was such a jerk.

"I have to go back and help them."I said as I started to get up.

His vampire speed beat me to the punch."No,you don't.I can't let anything happen to you."

"Why not,Damon?"

He hesitated."You're a witch,I'm a vampire.We have supernatural drama and you have to help fix it."

"You have Bonnie and my grandma for this.I didn't ask for it,Damon."

"Well,you're here,so we have to use you too."

The way he said use,stung.Like he meant to use me just like he used all of his other little toys,like I was just there to get him out of the hole he dug for himself.

"Forget it,Damon.I'm doing this for my friend,and the last time I checked,we aren't friends."

He made a fake hurt face."You'll do what I tell you."

I laughed."Just because you're big,bad vampire does not mean that you own me!"

I started to walk off,but was stopped by the feeling of someone behind me.

"Don't move."Damon said.

"Damon,who is that?"

"An old friend."

"Oh,so you remember me,Damon?"

He smirked."How could I forget you Estelle?"

"I really was the best night of your life."

"You know it."He chuckled."What do you want?"

"I want you,I came back for you."

I just stood there and didn't move.I had no idea where that whole thing was going.

"I'm done with you Estelle.I've been done with you.I was done with you after I turned you."

"I don't think so,Damon.We..we shared blood.We slept together and you're telling me that it meant nothing to you!"

"Yeah,exactly."He said,bluntly.That obviously was a mistake.

Estelle's eyes grew dark red."Why is it because of her?!"

"Don't you touch her!"Damon yelled.

It was hopeless,Estelle was already pouncing towards me and I braced myself for death,but it never came.I opened my eyes and there was Estelle laying on the ground,dead.

"Damon..you...saved me.."

He looked me in the eyes."Always."

Our faces were inches apart and soon our lips met in a passionate,need filled kiss.

I quickly turned my head away and looked down.I heard Bonnie scream.Damon and I looked at each other and ran in that direction.

The tomb was opened,but Bonnie and Grams were both weak.Elena decided that we had enough action for the night and left to go home with us while Damon and Stefan went to check out the tomb.I did simple spells to make sure that Bonnie and my Grams stayed stable.Inside our home was quieter than a library,but then Elena called us upstairs.Grams laid there on her bed and she looked at both of us and mouthed,'I love you' then..she died.

"No!No! I can fix this!"Bonnie shouted in agony as she desperately flipped through a spell book.

"There's nothing we can do and it's all your fault!I told you that Grams wasn't in any state to go!"I yelled at Bonnie,tearing streaming down my face.

"My fault?! More like your fault!If you hadn't left us to do the spell by ourselves then we would still have a grandmother,we would still have someone with us to live for!"

I shook my head and walked out.I left home that night.I didn't know where I would go,but I had to go somewhere.

Then I remembered.I picked up my cell phone and dialed a number.

"Kaitlin,yeah,it's Dally.I need your help."