Damon....

• Dedicated to Wattpad friend that gave me the idea for this.I can't remember

Chapter Five

***Damon's POV***

I was walking down the street,looking for Elena. Stefan wanted to talk to her about something important,something that I couldn't careless about. I didn't have time for careless relationships. All I wanted was someone that could be my blood bank. Someone that wouldn't ask questions before I compelled them.

The sun was setting,the perfect time to find something to eat. More like someone. That's when I saw her. She was just like I remembered,quiet,serene,and beautiful. I hurried to get closer to her,I had to see her.

"Emily..."

***Dalian's POV***

I was face to face with him. Someone that I was supposed to avoid...Damon Salvatore. Even worse,he thought that I was Emily.

"Uh,no. I'm Dalian. Dalian Bennett.."

Fear was starting to take over.

"Bennett?So you're related to Bonnie?"

"She's my sister."I said,then quickly thinking that I had said too much.

"Bonnie Bennett has a sister,interesting.."he said,trailing off.

He stepped closer and I stepped back.

"I'm Damon Salvatore,but I'm sure you've already met my brother,Stefan."

I nodded,watching his every move. I was mesmerized by the gorgeous creature standing in front of me,but I quickly had to remind myself that he was dangerous.

"I really should go now. Bonnie might be worried..."I said,moving away as quickly as possible.

His vampire speed beat me to it.

"Wait,you're just in time for dinner."

I wondered what he meant for a second,but when I finally understood,it was too late. He was already draining blood from my neck. It was impossible for me to move. His inhuman strength had me paralyzed. I knew that my screams could not be heard.

Then something happened,Damon released me and cried out in pain. I had remembered something that Bonnie had told me,something called pain infliction.

At that moment,I forgot what was going on and I ran home. I swung the door with the remaining energy that I had left.

"What happened?!"Bonnie yelled,pressing a cloth to my bleeding neck.

"Damon..."I said,almost unable to respond.

That was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.