A New Life

Chapter One

*** Dalian's POV***

Journal Entry:31(The Final One)

~Snow,Snow,Snow!Everything is covered in snow!That's how it's been for the past three weeks. Honestly,I love snow,but there's only so much that I can take. Maybe soon I can get a break from the winter madness...
Today,I'm going to live with my grandma. She says that I should come to Mystic Falls fast..before anything else weird happens.
Lately,things have been..strange. I decided to take an uber long break from school here in Ohio,when I almost killed someone. Okay,I didn't try to kill her on purpose,it just happened.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"MOVE IT!!Make room for the cool people!"said Lacey. Every school has one the girl that thinks that she's all that. I hate her big time!I gave her one,long,cold stare and...she just dropped!
"Oh no,I'm sorry,I'm really sorry!"I cried.
She was on the floor,choking and gasping for air. With that,I ran and hopefully,I would never have to come back again. I wasn't sure how,but I knew that her choking fit was my fault!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I couldn't help but think that something is seriously wrong with me. I didn't know what it was,but I could tell that my life was going to change drastically.
Well,I'm going to live with my grandma and my long,lost, older sister,Bonnie. My sister and I were separated after I was born. Our mother moved to Louisiana while my sister stayed in Mystic Falls,and after our mom died,I was shipped off to a boarding school in Ohio.I have never met my sister and its been too long for her to remember that she even has a sister.
~end journal~
I walked into the airport and started looking for my grandma.
"Grams!"I screamed running up to her. She hugged me,but pulled away instantly.
"Grams,what's wrong?"
"Your energy..it's very strong."
I gave her a weird look then I started to wonder what she was talking about. I quickly dismissed the thought and decided to focus on spending time with my grandma.
Sadly,the car ride was silent until I got the courage to say something.
"Do you think that Bonnie will like me?"I was super nervous to meet my sister.
"Of course,you are her sister and whats not to like."
When we finally got to my new home,a giant crow flew past my head and landed on the roof. I swear that it looked like it was staring into my soul!But most likely,I was imagining these strange events.
I walked through the front door. I was marveled at all of the interesting pictures that hung on the wall. I noticed pictures of my family,but mostly pictures of my sister. We looked a bit alike except I had curly black hair and greenish hazel eyes. She was a bit skinnier,she had straight brown hair,and her eyes were a chocolate brown.
"Suprise!"random people yelled.
"Well,I'm definitely surprised!"I exclaimed super shocked. I found it unrealistic that these strangers threw me a surprise "Welcome to Mystic Falls' party.
"Hi,I'm Bonnie's best friend,Elena!It's nice to finally meet you!"she said hugging me.
She was tall and had long,light brown hair. I could tell that she was happy to see me,even though we never met up until that point. She seemed super nice and very pretty.
"Hi,I'm Dalian,but please call me Dally."I said as I hugged her back.
After I met Matt and Tyler. Apparently,Matt was dating a girl that was supposed to be Bonnie's other "best friend",Caroline. Elena then explained that Caroline couldn't show up because of "family reasons" and Tyler was in a hurry to leave before sundown because of the other important reasons.
Then I saw her...my sister...
"Hi,I'm Bonnie."she said hugging me.
"I'm Dalian.."I said almost in tears.
After all of those years,I finally met my sister. I hoped that she would quickly like the idea of having me as a little sister.