Secrets Come to Light

Chapter Four

"Dally,this is my brother,Jeremy."Elena said

"Nice to meet you,Dally."he said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too."

His smile was so adorable. Bonnie frowned at me and her stare became cold. My guess was that Jeremy was off limits.

"Sorry,I couldn't make it to your party last night. I was working late."he said.

"No worries. I can't be mad at you for something if we just met."I said smiling sweetly.

"Jeremy,have you seen Caroline today?"Elena asked.

"Nope,I guess that she's avoiding coming here because of Matt."

Bonnie was still frowning at me.

"We have to go now,Jeremy. See you later."Bonnie said pulling my arm a bit too much.

"Well now,I guess we have to tell you the entire story from the beginning>"Elena said as we sat at an outside table,

They told me everything. They told me how Damon came into town,killed their football coach,turned Matt's sister Vicky into a vampire,and how Stefan accidentally killed her. Then how Elena is a doppelganger of Katherine,both Damon and Stefan's ex!This town was crawling with supernatural drama!Plus,Tyler is a werewolf and Caroline is also a vampire!

"Wow,there's more to this town than expected!"I said.

"How do you feel about all of this,Dally?"Bonnie asked.

"I'm a little confused and a bit scared,but I'll live."

Bonnie patted me on the back,allowing me to take in the new paranormal news. Even though I couldn't help it,I really regretted being a witch in a town full of vampires and werewolves. It was kinda sorta like being a doctor in a room full of sick people. Someone would always want advice or help.

"I will get better,I promise."Elena said.

I desperately wished that I could believe her.

"Caroline,you're just in time!"Bonnie called to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Ouch,so she knows...everything?"She said sitting at our table."Oh forgot my manners. I'm Caroline Forbes."

"I"m Dalian,but call me Dally."I said shaking her hand.

"So Bonnie,what's it like having a long lost sister?"

"Big adjustments,huge surprises,but I love having a little sister."

I smiled at her. I was glad that Bonnie was warming up to the idea of having me as a little sister. Then I noticed that she put emphasis on "little".Apparently,Caroline and Elena noticed too because they shouted,"No Boys!!"in unison.

"I'm only a little younger than you,Bonnie."I said giving her a glare.

"Yes,but you are my Little Sister. Naturally,I'm forced to protect you."Bonnie said smiling.

"We're twins,you're only a few minutes older!!!"

"I know,Little Sister."she said continuing to smile.

I sighed,obviously,not going to win that battle.

***Bonnie's POV***

'Wow,I actually have a TWIN sister!'I thought.

Everything felt like it was starting to change. Dalian had just discovered that she's a very powerful witch,all of our secrets,and that she has a sister,all in a very short time. While all of that was processing in her head. I felt that it was necessary to hide a few things that she didn't need to know. It would've been better for her but mostly for me,if she didn't know...