Chapter 4: Overtime

Your POV

Ronald and I saw the whole thing that happened to Nathalia... I'm so curious about that guy named 'Nikko'. I know that guy Nikko has the capability of making Nathalia happy.

After a while of hiding and stalking Nathalia, we saw her at her bedroom. Ronald poked me.

(y/n): Huh? What is it Ronnie?

Ronald: It's already evening... I hate doing overtime, (y/n)...

(y/n): Oh is that it. Why not let's do something together tonight, just the both of us? Would you still hate doing overtime?

Ronald: Hmm~ That's the kind of overnight I would do all night~

(y/n): Well too bad, this ain't that night. Now leave if you want.

Ronald: What?! What do you mean 'leave'?

(y/n): Don't worry about me, Ronnie.. I can do things "solo" .. Remember?

Ronald: But-

(y/n): You don't do overtime right? Now go home and get some sleep.

Ronald: But (y/n)-

(y/n): Just go... I'm going to Nathalia's house! See yah tomorrow~!

I cheerfully say "Goodbye" even thou it hurts and I left him behind.

Ronald's POV

I saw (y/n) leaving...  ' Seriously? She's leaving me... Okay I'm heading back to my office so I can help her by doing the paper works.. ' And I left as well...

Your POV

I picked up my binoculars and I watch Nathalia through her window, but I didn't see her. After a few more minutes she entered her room. I watch her carefully, but I noticed she was staring at me, and eventually she waved her hand at me.

Like wtf?! I try to hide, but she started shouting my name... ' But how can she see me?!!?! '

Nathalia: (y/n)!!!! What are you doing in there!? That's dangerous! Get down from that roof right now!!!

(y/n): Damn, I should've just hook up with Ronald. Just kidding.

I jumped down without even a single word.

Nathalia: No, (y/n) that's not what I meant!!!!!

She yelled in fear, but I landed swiftly in the front of her window. I started talking to her.

(y/n): Oh, good evening there Nathalia...

Nathalia: Impossible... But-how? How Did you do that!?

(y/n): Hahaha. It's in my nature...

' Besides, I am a Shinigami...' And she let me enter her room...

Nathalia: What makes you come her (y/n)? You know it's not safe for a girl like you to stay outside alone during night time right ?

(y/n): Indeed, I just have a job to do...

I said while smiling warmly at her, and she smiled back...

Nathalia: What kind of job?

(y/n): It's nothing. Hahaha.

Nathalia: Ohh? Ok? Hahaha

(y/n): So.. Tell me.. Who's that guy you bumped on last afternoon?

Nathalia: You saw that?!

(y/n): Well ofcourse... Now tell me more about him.