Chapter 22: The Arrival.

A/N: Hey there! Wanna see Sebastian? Ehehehehe... But a different Sebastian... Now he's the Sebastian that already had eaten Ciel's delicious soul... That means Ciel's dead... Sorry for Ciel's fans.. LoL. We love Ciel tho...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William's POV

William: Marriage? Hmm...

" You're good at spying, well no doubt you're a shinigami... " someone said to me while I was listening at the conversation of Kurisuna and the guy name Mitsunari... And I looked at the guy, while adjusting my glasses... It was Claude Faustus... The Demon Butler...

William: Well hello there, demon... What makes you come here?

Claude: I believe you've been watching at Milady... If Lord Mitsunari catches you, you wont be getting out of this mansion, alive...

The demon said to me while pointing his golden knife at my neck...

William: Hah.. You scared me...

I said to him while smirking... I felt the grip on his knife tightened... Until his eyes widen and he hid his golden knife back to his pocket...

Claude: We'll continue this later...

He said while cleaning his glasses and adjust it...

William: How come?

Claude: It's because Lord Keiji had arrived...

William: Uh-

Claude: You'll be seing Lord Keiji... Haha... You'll see..

I looked down and I saw Kurisuna and Mitsunari they hurried down to see who's coming... I also looked at Angela and the guy she's with ( Motonari ) and they also hurried towards Kurisuna and Mitsunari...

Until I saw a guy with a long brownish hair he also had three long feathers attached above his head...

William: So that's him... Keiji Maeda...

I jumped down and went back to (y/n) and the others...

Ronald: Hey William! Did you see that? Kurisuna's older brother?

William: Yes, I already saw him...

Grell: Ahhnn~! * nosebleed * To much to handle... * faints *

Ronald: To much fan girling you mean... * face palm *

(y/n): Wow... I admit, he's handsome.. Hahaha.

Ronald: -___-

(y/n): But not as handsome as My Ronnie!!!

Ronald: :)

As the two lovers we're being sweet at each other... Again... I decided to watch closer at Kurisuna's brother until I saw a familiar dark figure at his back...

He wore a butler suit, he has long raven black hair, and red eyes... I was so shock to see him, It's been a long time... And I still hate him... Darn it..

William: Great, So I have two demon butlers with me... Twice the trouble... * face palm * Damn that Michealis, and also that Faustus...

Until I heard...

" Keiji-sama's Butler!!! Ahh!!! He's just too hot!!! " said the girl with a short hair...

" There, there... You're too young to be a little bit bitchy Tsuruhime.. " Said by the girl with a long black hair...

" Oh come on Lady Oichi, show some support for once in a while.. " replied by the short haired girl...

' Really? They think he's hot? Of course he's hot! He's from hell!!! Idiots... ' I said in my mind...