Your Birthday ( Continuation )

Your POV

I hugged my brother and he hugged me back..

(y/b/n): Well, I'm heading to work now.. See yah at evening...

(y/n): Oh yeah, Me too.

(y/b/n): Bye!

My brother left... He was so fast. Well he is a demon hound after all...I went to my room and went to the closet and change my clothes into my Shinigami Uniform, I picked my phone up and put it in my pocket and picked up my death scythe and jump to the window to the rooftop. Then I saw Ronald, sitting and starring at the sky...

(y/n): Hey, Ronnie. Good morning...

He turned his head towards me with a bright smile plastered on his handsome face, he stood up and picked his mower.

Ronald: Oh hey (y/n), Good morning to you too (y/n). So are you ready to leave?

(y/n): Yes, I am.

Ronald: So, Let's roll.

Ronald Extended his hand to me and I took it. We started jumping and running from rooftop to rooftop.

(y/n): So he's the legendary reaper, Right?

Ronald: Yes he is...

I just notice, Today Ronald's kinda... Different? I wonder why?

I can't believe he doesn't know it's my birthday today, well who am I to him exactly anyway? I'm just his partner, No more, No less. I'm not his girlfriend or anything, so my birthday is not a big deal for him...

Ronald's POV

I want to greet her Happy Birthday.. But I can't, I must wait until evening so we can surprise her... But- *sniff*

(y/n): Is there something wrong Ronnie?

Ronald: Eh? Nothings wrong (y/n). Why'd you ask?

(y/n): Because you're acting a little bit weird... And quite...

Ronald: Oh.. Am I? Hahaha! Oh Sorry about that.

And then she smiled, and I stopped, and that cause her to bumped to me. I lifted her chin up so I can look directly at her (e/c) eyes... I saw her blush.

Ronald: Haha. Don't tell me, you're worried..

She looked away, and pulled my hand away. So we continued jumping and running, while talking.

(y/n): Uh-No I'm n-not! I'm... It's just, it's... Unusual...

Ronald: Okay... * pinches your nose *

(y/n): Ow! Why'd you do that for?!

Ronald: Hahaha. It's because you're cute when you're blushing!

(y/n): I'm not blushing! It's just the sun, the sun makes me red...

Ronald: Excuses.

(y/n): What did you say?

Ronald: I said, You're pretty cute when you're angry.

And she blushed.. I stopped because we're already here... The roof cracked And she almost fell, but luckily I caught her. Carrying her bridal style, I jumped to the other roof.

Ronald: Phew, Roofs this days are a little bit dangerous, we should take my lawnmower instead. Hahaha. Right, (y/n)?

(y/n): You can put me down now...

Ronald: Oh! Haha Sorry!

I gently put her down, and she looked around... And she saw the word "Undertaker" .