Chapter 31: Fishing be like-

A/N: OMG... I'm so sorry about the late updates... I've been a little bit busy-busier... You know... High school life. Hahaha! Love life? I don't have any! Crush life I suppose... :D Hehehehe... I miss y'all.. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

It's been a while since that accident happened... A lot of things happened to me while we we're in this world. ( A/N: Yeah.. Sorry please bare with me. You reached Japan. LOL! ) But still... Our missions aren't fulfilled yet... The to-die-list still has a lot of names and schedules of people who we are about to reap... But thanks to the that Matsunaga and his little ninja... Their deadlines have been... A little bit extended... Now I don't know how to explain this to brother when we get back home...

We've meet different kinds of generals with different kinds of visions for this world. We've face difficult challenges, different kinds of people. And I know... Maybe without their help... I might be already dead by now... Or maybe tortured or something... *sigh*

How could possibly 4 shinigamis accomplish reaping more than a hundred thousand souls? People keep in dying because of war here if not because of war, it's because of illnesses, poverty and etc.

I was at the room watching from a far and thinking a lot of things... Until I noticed the door slowly opened...

Ronald: Is there something bothering you (y/n)?

Ronnie asked me. I just smiled and looked at him.

(y/n): Nahh... Just thinking...

Ronald: Thinking about what?

(y/n): What if we can't finish this mission? So we'll be staying here forever?

I asked him a little bit worried...

Ronald: I know we haven't reap some of those souls during their deadline... But don't worry about it. William and Grell are on it.

He said smiling with confidence.

Ronald: So chill...We're just here to have some time together...

He said to me with a wink. I chuckled.

(y/n): Idiot. That would be unfair if we just let them do all the job...

Ronald: You know I'm a slacker.

He said and stretched his arms up.

(y/n): Yes. I do. By the way where are they?

I asked him.

Ronald: Oh they left early... Hahahaha they didn't tell you?

(y/n): No...

Ronald: Oh.. It's okay... You'll see them anytime soon... Oh by the way... Tonight we'll be leaving...

(y/n): Where?

Ronald: Hmm... I heard that Mitsunari's forces together of course with the Maeda's will be having a battle and I believe tons will die during the battle... So... That's the time we will reap those people scheduled to die tonight...