Chapter 25: Kidnapped

A/N: Kotaru is the guy on front, while on the back is Matsunaga Hisahide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsunari's POV

I was walking at the corridor... I can see soldiers firing off the torches... I look at the moon I noticed the night, dark as my sword... Then I noticed Ieyasu's fists, light as the sun...

" What are you thinking, Mitsunari? Kurisuna is already asleep you must al- " said by Yoshitsugu but was cut off by me..

Mitsunari: I know... But she's sleeping peacefully, I mustn't disturb her.

I said to him, and walked out.

~ Time skip, Morning ~

Your POV

William: Wake up you three.

William said while opening the curtains..

Grell: Darn it! Close the curtains!!!

Ronald just covered he's face with a pillow... Until we heard a knock...

* knock, knock *

William: Come in...

I stood up and opened the door... And I saw Kurisuna.

William: Uh-

(y/n): Good Morning Kurisuna. What can we do for you?

I said while smiling at her.

Kurisuna: Good Morning to you too.. Hmm.. Do you know where Mitsunari is?

(y/n): Sorry Kurisuna, but we do-

I said to her but I was cut off by a creepy toned voice... And I saw Yoshitsugu.

Yoshitsugu: He's outside Kurisuna... Practicing.

Kurisuna: Thanks Yoshitsugu. And Good morning guys..

Kurisuna said while bowing at us...

William: Good Morning too Kurisuna.

William said, Kurisuna smiled and walked away...

Yoshitsugu: Breakfast is ready, feel free to proceed at the dining table downstairs...

Yoshitsugu said to us and bowed...

Ronald: Breakfast?!

Grell: Let's go!

Ronnie stood up and proceed downstairs together with Grell...

Yoshitsugu: Ehehehe. Looks like those two are hungry... Excuse me, I better leave..

He said and left.

William: We should go too.. * adjusted he's glasses *

(y/n): Okay...

And we went down to take breakfast...

Mitsunari's POV

I was outside playing with my sword... I keep swinging my sword upward and downward... Left to right... Until I felt a whip took a tight grip on my hand. And I eventually released my sword... I turned around to see Kurisuna, with two small cups in her hand...

Mitsunari: Kurisuna, so your awake... Good morning...

Kurisuna: Why Hello there Mitsunari... Why not take a rest for a while?

She released my hand, took my sword and placed it back at my sword cane... She handed me the other cup... It smelled like green tea..

Mitsunari: Tea?