Chapter 19

*Eva's POV*

"I can't believe you didn't make it to the next round of the competition.. I'm so sorry" I said snuggling closer into Callen on his couch.

"It sucks, but they were down two people. I'm sure they did great with what they had." He said whilst playing with my hair.

"I would have like to shown them what I could do, I didn't keep up my end of our deal"

"Hey! Don't be sad, I didn't keep up my end either. Deals are silly, at least we have each other" he said leaning down and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

A phone went off interrupting our kiss.

"Sorry Eva, that's mine I better take it. Hello?" He said placing the phone to his ear.

I heard a brief hello back but it was muffled so I couldn't quite understand what the caller was saying.

"You can't be serious! No way!" He excitedly said into the phone.

"Oh my god this is the best news! I have to go tell Eva! Thanks bro!" He said ending the call.

"No way!!" He said picking me up and spinning me around. I laugh with him.

"What made you so happy silly?" I laugh.

"We aren't out of the competition!"

"What, that isn't even possible?" I ask confused.

"The organisers won't disclose direct information but the crew we versed got disqualified from the competition. Apparently they got professional help with their choreography and since this is an amateurs competition they got disqualified!" He blurted out at a million miles an hour, a smile firmly placed on his face.

"Oh my god! That's amazing!" I said jumping onto him and hugging him.

"I know!" He says crying into my shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" I smile at him, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I'm so happy Eva. Everything's been so much better since I've met you. Your pretty much my lucky charm" he said in between tears.

"Aww baby" I said wiping his tears away and kissing him.

He walks over and places me down on the lounge, never breaking the kiss. He hovers over me for a moment, his eyes mesmerised. I stare at his face in a trance of how beautiful he is.

He looks at me for a moment before coming back to reality and kissing me.

"Your so beautiful" he whispers in my ear.

His hands travel up and down my sides, roaming to new places never explored.

"I've never felt this way before" He says between heavy breaths.

I pull his lips to mine hungrily and tug on his hair.

He pulls away for a moment, and looks at me. Passion, lust and love flash clear in his eyes.

"I love you" He whispers.

He quickly puts his lips back on mine before I get the chance to reply.

He loves me, I think to myself.

I let my hands travel to his chest as he peppers kisses down my neck, leaving me in a state of complete of complete and utter euphoria.

~~~~~~
A/N oh la la steamy! I love it! Well we all know what happens next am I right ladies? They go into the bedroom and have a pillow fight! Duh! Dirty minded people! Bye beautiful humans!

Question of the Day: What is your favourite thing about this book?