Chapter 26

A/N this is the last chapter!! Only an epilogue left after this!! Comment something nice please and I'll love you forever!!

*Eva's POV*

"Whatever we are doing, I have no doubt it's illegal" I laugh, covered by darkness. "This blindfold is starting to hurt you know"

"Stop whining, I try to surprise you with something and all I hear is whine whine whine" Callen groans.

"Yes sir, sorry sir" I say fake saluting. "No but really what are we doing? And why am I blindfolded? Christian Grey is that you?"

"Oh Eva" He whispers in my ear, making every hair on my body stand on edge. "Shut up"

"Geez no respect Christian"

"I'm not Christian, Eva"

"That's exactly what Christian would say to distract me!"

"Stop talking about stupid Christian"

"Baha you just called yourself stupid" I laugh.

He sighs.

"Your hotter than him don't worry" I smirk.

"Thank god we are finally here, I've had enough of you already"

Slowly the blindfold wrapped around my eyes is removed, revealing us in the centre of a dance studio room.

"Where are we?" I say a little confused by my surroundings.

"New York City Ballet Company"

"Holy Shiitake mushrooms! We are trespassing right now! We could get thrown in jail! I knew this was going to be something illegal, I told you!! Callen you stupid idiot!!" I say hitting him repeatedly.

"Hold your horses" he says holding my wrists to his chest, "We aren't trespassing! She knows we are here, I already organised it all"

When Callen said lets go on a date, I wasn't exactly planning to sneak in anywhere. Let alone somewhere I've dreamed of coming to all of my life.

His hand comes around from behind his back and I notice a picnic basket in his hand.

"A picnic in the middle of a dance studio.. Original" I say placing a kiss to his cheek.

"That's me, Mr Original. Not Mr Grey! Come on"

He grabs my hand with his free one and pulls me to where I presume he is going to set up everything.

Firstly, he grabs out a blanket and attempts and fails to set it up alone, despite my various protests. "I'm a man, I can do it!" Yeah totally babe.

He then pulls an arrangement of treats and goodies to eat out of the basket, and places them on the blanket. Before finally telling me it's safe to sit down.

It is only after I sit down, that I get a good look of the food he has prepared for the most perfect night ahead. There is such variety from fresh watermelon to some chicken nuggets. All of my favourite food, I realise.

"Before we eat and celebrate let's dance!" He says quickly standing to his feet, dragging me along with him.

Celebrate what?

"Not only are we doing something illegal, you are smoking something illegal now to make you crazy! You are a thug, a rebel!" I laugh joining him in the happiness charade.

"Yes join in on the happiness!!" He says hugging and spinning me around dramatically.

Suddenly, I hear someone clear their throat.

Alexandra.

With an outstretched hand, she walks over to me. Brace yourself for the slap, I chant over and over to myself.

The slap never comes...

Her hand reaches for mine and once she has it in her hands, she shakes it.

"Welcome to the company Eva" she says blissfully, before embracing me in a tight hug.