Chapter 18

•Important Authors note at the end•

*Eva's POV*

"Just a hot chocolate please" I smile to Callen.

"Okay baby go find us a seat to sit in"

We were at the local cafe One Door Down and it was very packed today like always. Looking for a seat, I finally found one closer to the back of the cafe. I spotted a used table all the way in the back that you would never notice it was there unless you were close to it.

A familiar laugh rung through my eyes. Who's laugh was it? I looked back at the far table and I realised it was Elliot.

I haven't talked to him since that moment in the hospital. I tried calling and texting but obviously he didn't want to talk to me.

Oh well I thought walking back to the table.

"Hi El" I say smiling at him.

"Oh uh hi Eva" he nervously stutters.

I then notice that it isn't a female he is with, but a male.

"Hi, I'm Eva, Elliot's bestfriend still I hope" I laugh shaking his hand.

"Hello Eva, I'm Myles, Elliot's--- uh?" He says confused.

"He's my friend!" Elliot quickly cuts in.

I turn back to face Myles and see his face has fallen. Am I missing something here?

"Please excuse me for a moment" Myles says before scooting out of his chair and walking towards the bathrooms.

"What was that about?" I ask Elliot sitting in Myles' seat. "Why are you so nervous El?" I ask curious.

"I've missed you Eva" He says grabbing my hand.

"I've missed you too El" I smile

"What's with you and Myles?" I say pulling my hand back and placing it in my lap.

"We are just friends" he says nervously, looking down at his empty plate.

"Why are you lying El? It's just me"

"I met him after I ran out of your hospital room. He volunteers at the hospital, and I accidentally stumbled into him and all his sheets went everywhere. Obviously I felt bad and helped him pick them up. I was hurt when I saw you kiss--- Callum? Is that his name? No that's not right. But then I realised that I actually wasn't hurt, and I realised I didn't like you as more than a best friend. I started talking to Myles and when he gave me his number and organised to meet up after his shift I was extremely confused" He blurted out, barely taking a breath.

"So.. You like Myles?" I ask, slowly starting to catch on.

"I do..." He admits.

"Was that so hard to admit?" I ask smiling. "And it's Callen by the way haha not Callum"

"Your lucky I like you too" Myles voice suddenly joins the conversation, before leaning down to kiss Elliot.

I'm gonna be honest, this was awkward.. But so romantic and sweet.

Elliot pulled Myles closer to him and their kiss deepened.

"Okay well nice to meet you Myles. Good to see you again El. Don't forget this is a public place boys! I love you El, call me later!" I say leaving them to do as they please.

Well that was interesting I thought to myself.

Leaving Elliot's table I walked back to the one I was sitting at before, where Callen was waiting for me.

"Oh hey there you are" Callen said smiling at me as I sat down.

"You'll never guess who I just bumped into" I exclaim.

"Who?!"

"Elliot!" I smile.

"Oh, what did he have to say?" He says his face suddenly turning serious.

"Nothing much, he's on a date" I smile.

"Ooh is she hot?!" He asks curious.

"Jerk!" I say hitting him over the table. "And it's not a 'she' as such. More of a he and yes is 'he's' hot"

"Oh wow, I never knew he was into guys" he says confused.

"Yeah me neither. Oh well that's his business, now let me enjoy my delicious hot chocolate" I say bringing the hot mug to my lips.

~~~~~~~~

So I was thinking about having a one shot competition! So I have 2 question of the days for you! Yayayaa

1) Would you be interested in a One Shot competition?

And

2) If you could change one thing about this book what would you change?

I love reading and replying to your comments so please keep them up! They really make my day xx