Epilogue

A/N Enjoy the belated FINAL chapter of Hip Hop Meets Ballet xx

*Callen's POV*

Today's the day. It's finally the day. All my life has lead up to this moment. This moment, in which I propose to Eva. The love of my life.

2 years together and finally I'm ready to make it last for eternity.

Walking down the corridor of the company, I am greeted by students passing me.

"Good morning Sir"

"Hello Sir, how was your weekend?"

"Mr Stewart thankyou for helping me last week"

Being the owner of a company as prestige as the New York City Ballet, has it's perks.

Entering Studio B I stop just inside the entrance, gaining view of the whole room.

There she is, I smile to myself.

When we purchased the company, Eva wanted to change it up a bit. Inviting children in for classes in the early mornings or afternoons is something Eva wanted to introduce; I being totally on board with the idea.

"Come on guys, let's go get some water and have a little break. You've worked so hard today, I'm very impressed!" Eva says dismissing them.

"Heey my little ballerina" I say grabbing her arm and pulling her into my chest.

"Hello mister" She smiles snuggling into me more.

"How have the munchkins been today?" I question.

"Really good actually! I love helping them like this" She beams ecstatically.

"Crazy to think we will have some little Eva's running around someday"

"Wait what? You never said anything about wanting kids before." She smiles.

"Well, when you meet the love of your life, nothing feels better than spreading that love. Even to little terrors ruining the house and causing a havoc."

"I love you" She says placing a small kiss to my lips.

"Eww!" A chorus of squeals surrounds the studio.

"Eww your right! Boy germs!" She says playfully pushing me away.

I love you, I mouth before leaving the studio to go back to my office.

Tonight is going to be perfect!

*Eva's POV*

After a hard and long day at work, I honestly can't wait to go home and sleep. I'll make Callen cook for once.

"Babe I'm home!" I yell into the house as I unlock the front door and close it behind me.

Silence...

"Are you home?" 

Hmm, I guess not. 

 I stop for a second in the hallway to admire a framed photo. A photo of Callen and I on our first day being sole owners of the ballet company. One of my favourite photos.

And that's when I see it. One candle lit at the top of the staircase. I couldn't possibly have left a candle going when leaving for work, could I? 

"Is this some kind of joke?" I laugh beginning to ascend the staircase.

A trail of rose petals lead down to our bedroom I notice as I reach the top of the stairs. Following the trail to the closed bedroom door, I smile before opening it. 

"Callen are you in here?"

There he is, sitting on the edge of our bed in the nicest suit he owns.

"Oh my gosh you are beautiful" He breathes in heavily, rising to stand.

I blush and shield my face.

"Don't hide from me, your all mine babe" He says embracing me.

I snuggle into his neck and hug him close.

"So I kind of have something to say," nervousness severely present in his voice.

"Okay?" I question.

"You are the love of my life. I knew ever since the day I saw you in tears, we were destined to help and support each other for eternity. We are just kids in this big wide world, aiding daily to each others happiness. You are my source of sunshine in my darkest days, you are my everything. Knowing I hurt you a long time ago wounds me and I know I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you. Because you are worth it, you will always be worth it. My entire life will be committed to you and making yours the best it can possibly be. I can't imagine a day, let alone my life being spent without you. So with that I ask you one question."

He pauses. My throat tightens and suddenly I can't breathe. He bends down to one knee, pulling a box out of his suit jacket pocket.

"Eva Fisher, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" 

THE END.