𝓐 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼

((a/n: so I decided to make a Christmas chap bc fuck it it's Christmas and who doesn't like seeing some shenanigans with Witchers celebrating Christmas sksks. This chap is kind of its own little Christmas thing so it doesn't affect the plotline of the fanfic, and many more canon charas will appear here even if they haven't appeared in the fanfic so far op-

I wrote this chap in like a day it's like 1.30 am but I really wanted to finish it up for Christmas.

Anyway, buckle up your seatbelts for this wild ride of how our favorite Witchers celebrate Christmas))

~~~

Geralt never saw much of a point in celebrating any holiday. It was just a day and it never did something special anyway. But alas, Vesemir had been determined they would be celebrating a proper Christmas now that they made Kaer Morhen more livable than it was before with its new residences.

Lambert and Eskel had been all for it, and Shaela had been eager to join the Witchers and invite anyone else they knew for the Holiday. Knowing the dark-haired female being as stubborn as she is, there was no way he could get away from celebrating Christmas.

Maybe he could try if he was quick enough to get away before the others woke up. But alas his attempt was futile when a body suddenly tackled him out of nowhere, causing them both to fall to the ground in a heap of limbs. He glanced to his side to see Shaela grinning up at him.

"You ain't getting away today buddy. We need to decorate before our guests arrived. And you know how Vesimir gets when we try to avoid our chores" she stood up, holding out a hand to help the white-haired male up as well.

Geralt softly shook his hand with a small grin as he took her hand, getting up and dusting off his trousers. He reached up a hand to ruffle the female's black hair causing her to pout at his actions.

"Ah, gotta go find Eskel and Lambert now. You better be in the Great Hall when I find them or so help me I will drag your ass there" Shaela warned with playfully narrowed eyes as she ran off to find the other two Witchers.

Geralt let out a chuckle as he heard the loud yelp of surprise from Lambert as Shaela undoubtedly had found the younger Witcher and tackled him as well. 

Things certainly were much more lively since the female had moved in at Kaer Morhen. And she had convinced Ciri, Dandelion, Zoltan, and Regis to move in as well.

He let out a soft chuckle to himself as he made his way to the Great Hall as requested. Shaela entered shortly after, holding Lambert in a head-lock under one arm and Eskel under the other arm.

She released the two Witchers as she spotted Geralt, a grin on her face as she clasped her hands together.

"Where's Vesemir? You said he was looking for us" Lambert crossed his arms over his chest as he raised a brow towards the girl. She simply gave a shrug in response.

"I lied, so suck it up, princess. Vesemir is out on a monster hunt for a while, so I figured that we can decorate a bit before he gets back. As a little thanks for everything he's done for us."

Lambert let out a groan in protest to Shaela's suggestion while Eskel and Geralt both nod in agreement. The youngest Witcher knew he couldn't get away so with much protest he eventually agreed to help as well.

The four used anything they could find in Kaer Morhen as decoration, which wasn't all that much. The three males went out to get a Christmas tree to set up inside while Shaela continued to decorate.

"This isn't gonna work" the black-haired female mumbled to herself as she looked over what little she had gathered to use on the tree. Until she got an idea. Possibly a dumb idea, but an idea nonetheless.