𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼

So I haven't updated this story since like October, and I'm so sorry for not being active with this story. Real-life has been an absolute bitch the past few months, and I haven't had much time or energy to work on this story.

My studies have been kicking my ass and have been all over the place bc of the whole covid situation, and it's been stressing me out non-stop, plus I have my next exams in May which is pretty soon and I'm not even close to being ready for them yikes. 

I've also got a part-time job back in October, which is in the afternoons and has been taking up a good amount of my time. Having to study in the morning and working in the afternoon doesn't leave much time to do other things. Plus I tend to spend most of my evenings playing video games with my friend who I haven't spoken to in a few years and just starting talking with again.

On top of it all, writer's block is the biggest bitch honestly. Every time I have tried to work on this story, I get like a few sentences in before I get stuck on what to write next. And honestly, I don't know how to progress towards the ideas that I have from the point where it is now, so ye I suck.

I'm sorry to ya'll that's still waiting for an update to this story. I'm working on it as much as I can but things just keep fucking me over. Hopefully I can get back into a decent update schedule soon, since I only have 2 exams in May and I finish my part-time job by the summer break.

On a positive note tho, holy shit 33k reads I'm screaming. My writing isn't that good tho like why are ya'll still here and interested snwlaelk. 

TL;DR I'm a lazy fuck who has no control over her life and keeps letting it fuck herself over