34

(Her)

"What's going on? Why are you all bowing in shame?" I ask annoyed by their behaviors. I don't know if it's shame or pity.

I don't like people bowing at me and even more when it's pity. I don't do pity. Never!

"Maybe they think you will die in a few hours. Let's them be my soul. They will enjoy the show later." Anton whispers in my ear.

I nod and we walk toward the guest wing. Even Alpha Franck was bowing in shame... So it was not because of the fight.

"Stop thinking too much, sweetheart. You losing your time for people who doesn't deserve it." Anton says when we are in the kitchen.

"You're right and I'm hungry!"

"Does my little baby girl is hungry?" Anton says with a sweet voice. I don't think he is speaking to me.

He puts his hands on my belly and adds: "I will cook everything you want my little princess. You know your daddy can't say no to you."

Yep, not talking to me at all! Let's tease him a bit then.

"Even a boy in her room?" I ask him.

He growls: "Never in my house!"

We heard Alec laughs in the dining room. Noisy werewolf! Well, I'm a noisy Lycan even more than him, maybe... Make me think: does that mean better your hearing is noisier you will be?

"Good morning Lilly, good morning bro!" Alec says cheerfully.

"Hey, why are you so cheery this morning?" I ask him.

"Today is our last day here. I can go back to Alix. I miss her so much."

"He saw her yesterday!" Anton says.

"You can speak, you were not able to wait more than 20 minutes without her yesterday!" Alec teases him.

"We spent a month apart!" Anton protests.

"Who is to blame for that?" Alec says.

"Not me!" Anton denies.

"Really?" I ask sarcastically.

"Let's not talk about that again." Anton says.

"I will cook breakfast for you, my love. Alec, you can cook for your own. You abused my mate's cooking too long."
He adds.

"You should say that to Collin." Alec shrugs.

"Where is he by the way?" I ask.

"He didn't come back yet. And I just spoke with Alix a few minutes ago, Ainhoa neither was back yet." He replies.

"First night and they're already inseparable." I say smiling.

"Who are you talking about?" Collin asks appearing in the middle of the room.

"You mister! So how was your night?" I reply exciting to hear all about it.

"Just wow! She is so... perfect. I don't even how I could believe Piper was my mate. Ainhoa is just amazing, smart, beautiful, sweet, full of humor, carrying. I'm already in love and she will be the best mother Harper could ask for. I can't wait for them to meet. I'm a lucky bastard!" He says, cheerful.

The three of us smile at him. He deserves that.

"Welcome to the family!" Anton tells him with a slap in the back before to hug him.

"He is my brother in law, not your, dumbass!" Alec says.

"The brother of my brother is my brother." Anton retorts.