32

(Her)

"Where are you going?" Anton asks me when I'm getting up form our bed.

"To get ready for tonight. I need a shower I stink." I tell him.

"You smell like me, you don't stink." He shrugs.

"And sex!" I say walking in the bathroom

"I like the way you smell. It should remind everyone who you belong to." He says from the bed.

"You know I find it hot how possessive you are right now." I tell him turning on the shower.

"Really?" He whispers to my ear.

He kisses my jaw and I moan.

"Let me show you again to who and where you belong." He says entering me again.

"You are we insatiable!" I say.

"Why you're not?" He says chewing my neck.

~~~~~~~~

"You almost claimed me earlier. What did you stop?" I ask him while putting my necklace.

"The same thing that stops me the last time." He says coming behind me to attach it.

"Thank you! Which is?"

"You would have let me mark you, don't you? Why?" He asks me instead of answering me.

"Because I don't think you will die if you do. I'm bearing your child when I was not supposed to be able. So I think it's the Moon Goddess's blessing for our mating. And you are changing I can feel it. Your wolf didn't surface while we had sex. Normally he is always coming out."

"But he was there all the times, even more than usual."

"But he doesn't speak to you anymore."

Anton nods:" But he is more present. Before we were sharing the same body now we also share the same spirit."

"Just like me." I reply.

"Then I'm becoming a Lycan like you?"

"I think so. Werewolves are two in the same body. I'm one in two bodies. I don't know if I'm clear."

"You're, my love." He says.

"By the way, you didn't answer my question. Why did you stop before to mark me?"

"For the same reason, I did in the wood. I don't think I will die and indeed our daughter is a blessing from the Moon Goddess even if we don't need it. It's us against the world! Anyway, I didn't mark you because I know I will become a Lycan when I will."

"You don't want to?" I ask worriedly about his answer.

"Can you let me finish! So impatient!" He says smiling. "Where was I? I will turn into a Lycan, but how long does it will take? Will I be insouciant while I am changing? We don't know. Tomorrow you're revealing yourself to the world and I have to be here. So marking you can wait until everything is calmer. And marking me also will wait. For the same reason."

"I promised you I will not mark before you do. So you know I will not."

"I know." He replies

"Maybe we can mark each other at the same time... If you are a good girl." He says with his signature smirk.

"Wow! Lucky me!" I say rolling my eyes and hiding my smile.

"I know!" He says with a proud smile.

"You're impossible!" I say shaking my head.

"This is why you love me, darling."

"Let's go or we will be late." I tell him.