Ninjas and Paint Balling

please read the important authors note at the end. There's new news+a contest!

I watch Jack G flip through the TV channels while trying to find something good on. Jack J, Matt, Jack G, and I are all just hanging out in the living room. Everyone else is in their rooms.

"Do you care what I put on?" he asks.

I shake my head, but then stop. "As long as it's not too scary."

"Lexie, you have scary-phobia," Jack J jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Hey, if you got as scared as I do then you wouldn't want to be scared," I laugh.

Jack G puts on Red Band Society and then a text comes through my phone.

I see that it's from Matt and I look over at him and he raises his eyebrows. I turn back towards my phone and read the message.

Matt:Did you tell Shawn about what happened at the mall the other day?

Lexie:Erm... No. I wasn't planning on telling him. Why?

Matt: You should tell him. Do you remember what happened the last time you didn't tell him that you ran into Nate?

I sigh, remembering how we stopped talking.

Lexie: yeah.. Should I?

Matt: it's the right thing to do

Lexie: even about the fake dating?

Matt: yes

Lexie:do you think he'll get mad?

Matt:he might. But Shawn has common sense. Even if he does get mad, he'll be mad for less long then he was before. The sooner you tell him the better

It's only been two days since the mall, so hopefully I didn't wait too long. I shoot Matt a quick smile before running upstairs and knocking on Shawn's door.

"Hey," Shawn answers while giving me a big cheeky smile.

"Hey... I have to tell you something," I sigh.

"Okay," he frowns. We walk into his room and I start to poor everything out.

"Matt and I went to the mall two days ago and when we were there we bumped into Nate and he was being mean. Then I told him Matt was my boyfriend because Nate wouldn't leave me alone and then he told Matt about how I used to be depressed," I explain.

"Okay," he breaths. "So you're dating Matt?"

"No," I quickly respond. "I just told Nate that but he know we were lying."

"Did you think I would be mad when I heard this?" he asks and I slightly nod. "Lex, I can barely every get mad at you," he laughs before pulling me into a tight hug. I smile and hold him close.

"Shawn, you are the best," I giggle.

"I know," he smirks. "Oh and... did you say that you used to be depressed?"

"Yeah, but I'm fine now. I never did anything bad to myself like cutting or anything," I answer and he nods.

"So what do you want to do now?" Shawn asks.

"I think we should all hang out and do something," I suggest before he agrees and we both go downstairs.

Everyone is already downstairs watching TV.

"Hey guys, let's go do something fun," I suggest.

"Like what?" Cameron asks.

"I don't care. I just don't want to sit around all day," I laugh.