Meeting up

I get knocked back into reality when I drop my ice cream on the ground from shock. "M-me?"

"Yes. I saw your cover of Drop In The Ocean and then told my boss about it. We'd like to offer you a record deal," Angela repeats. "You can obviously come and look around the studio and everything before you make your final decision,though."

"Can I possibly talk to the person in charge?" I ask.

"Yes! Do you think today would be a good day to meet up with him? He could also interview you because that helps him to make sure he defiantly wants to sign you," she explains to me. "And his name is Charles."

"Today would be great," I agree. "What time?"

"Would five be okay? You guys could meet at Starbucks," she explains.

"That's perfect!" I grin.

"Great. I'll also come with Charles so I can talk to you too," Angela tells me.

"Okay! Then I'll see you there," I state before hanging up.

"I JUST GOT OFFERED A RECORD DEAL!" I scream while jumping up and down excitedly.

"OH MY GOSH!" Lox yells happily. "What did you say!?"

"I'm meeting up with the people in charge later so I don't know yet," I answer.

"Well you have to go home and get ready!" Lauren fangirls. "What time are you guys meeting up?"

"Five."

"Well it's one right now, so let's go back home!" Shea giggles before grabbing my arm and dragging me to my car.

When we get back home, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, and Cameron are sitting in the living room watching tv.

"You guys are here!" I grin before giving the Jacks a hug.

"Yep! We were the first people that Cameron called," Jack J explains.

"Ohhh. So you guys are already moved in?" I question them.

"Yep!" Jack G responds. "And why are you so happy? You never get that happy when you see us."

"Well, I'm obviously happy to see you, but I just got offered something big," I announce.

"What is it!?" Cameron interrogates.

"I was just offered a record deal," I propose while beaming happily.

"Oh my gosh, Lexie! That's amazing," Jack J babbles happily while giving me a big hug.

"I'm really happy for you!" Jack G adds.

"You deserve it!" Cameron declares excitedly. "Wait, what did you say to it?"

"I don't have an answer yet. I'm going to go meet the people in charge tonight," I explain. "So I'm not sure.."

"Guys, stop talking to Lexie," Lauren huffs. "We need to go get her ready for when she meets them." The guys chuckle but let me run upstairs with the girls.

As soon as I sit down, Lox, Lauren, and Shea come running over with a bunch of things.

"Put this on," Shea instructs. I giggle but put on the outfit she gave me, which was a cute flowy pink tank top and some dark jean shorts.

Then Lox starts to curl my hair and Lauren does my makeup.

"Guys, I never even asked you guys to do any of this," I chuckle, but they roll their eyes.

"This is a big day! You have to look perfect," Lox protests.

"You guys are amazing, I literally don't know how to thank you guys enough," I squeal while looking in the mirror. I look quiet presentable.

"You don't have t-" Shea starts to say, but Lauren interrupts her.

"Starbucks would work," Lauren informs and I laugh.

"Alright, I'll bring you guys back some Starbucks after the meeting," I assure her.

I look at my phone and see that it's 4:30. Time goes fast...

"Guys, I have to go now," I gulp.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine!" Lox compliments me.

When I run to my car, Cameron pops his head out of the door. "Hey, do you want me to come with you? I'm good company."

I giggle but nod. "That's fine, just don't interrupt or ruin anything."

"I won't," he assures me while sitting in the passenger seat. "But the meeting's at Starbucks, and I love Starbucks. Also, Walmart is by Starbucks and I need to get stuff for the house."

When we pull up to Starbucks I start to hyperventilate. "Oh my gosh, what if I mess up? What if he wants to unsign me? What if-"

"Lexie, you'll do fine. Now go, you'll be late," he exclaims. "I'll bring the car back when I'm back from shopping."

I sigh and then step out of the car. This is it.

I go up to the cashier and order the usual, a Java Chip frap. As soon as I receive my drink, I turn around and see a middle aged man and woman.

"Lexie!" They exclaim happily. "It's so nice to finally meet you! Take a seat."

I sit down at the counter between the two people.

"As you may know, I'm Charles and this is Angela, who I believe talked to you earlier," Charles explains.

"Yes, I did talk to her earlier," I confirm.

"That's magnificent! Anyways, she told you about the offer, right?" He questions me. I nod and he continues to talk. "Great! Well, do you know if you are going to accept it yet?"

I bite my lip nervously and then look at them. "I'm not quiet sure.. I haven't gotten to look around yet and I haven't been told much."

"Oh. Well we haven't really had very many people who have gotten famous, but we believe that you will be the next big hit."

"Me?" I gasp. That comment took me back.

"Yes, you. You have star quality. Your vocal chords are beautiful and with the right help, you could be on the radio. Maybe someday you'll even be on tour," Angela informs.

"Woah..." Is all I say, all I can say.

"Indeed. So do you want to sign yet?" Charles asks.

As much as I want to say yes, my instincts tell me no. "No."

"Oh," he gulps. "We really wanted to sign you-"

"I didn't mean no. I meant no as in I'm not agreeing right now," I explain. "I want to sign, but I need to see the studio and learn more first."

"That's fine. Tomorrow do you want to stop by the studio and we can show you around?" Angela ask.

"Yes! That's perfect-what time?" I question her.

"How about noon?" she suggests.

"That works."

"Good! Well we have to get going, but we'll see you tomorrow. It was nice meeting you," Charles exclaims before him and Angela shakes my hand.

"You too," I agree before they leave.

As soon as they leave, Cameron comes walking in. "Lexie! How did it go?"

"Great I think. Tomorrow I'm going to go to the studio and check everything out. Then I will agree to sign to them if I like it there," I explain.

"That's great!" he grins. "I'm really happy for you."

"I'm really happy too," I smile. It's a dream come true.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If you guys didn't know this, I update every Friday because I'm a busy person so I can only update once a week. Anyways, thanks for reading.

Twitter-@gigglegeek11

YouTube-Fangirl Faith