Chipotle status!

By the time we finally get to the Boston airport, it's about five o'clock at night.

"Yes!" Shawn yells happily. "We're finally here!"

"Who's coming to pick us up?" I ask Anthony. "I won't let you drive us since you're to young to drive."

"Screw you," he jokes while rolling his eyes. "My mom is going to come and pick us up."

"Okay," Shawn laughs.

"Then we'll probably go get Chipotle," Anthony adds. "I'm starving."

"You're always hungry!" I chuckle.

"Are you not hungry right now?" he asks me.

"I mean I am, but-"

"Ha!" he yells in my face. "You're always hungry too!"

"That's different," I laugh.

"Sure," Shawn chuckles.

After a few minutes of looking around, we find Anthony's mom.

"Hey," he says, greeting his mom, "can you take us to Chipotle?"

"Seriously?" she wonders out loud. "You just come back from being in California for a week, and that's the one thing you have to say to me?"

"Yes! I'm starving!" he pouts.

"Why don't you introduce your friends and then we can go," she suggests.

"Okay," he quickly agrees. "Mom, this is Lexie Madison."

"Hi," I smile.

"And this is Shawn Mendes," Anthony continues.

Shawn does the same as I and then shakes her hand, being the gentleman he is.

"Okay, now let's get food!" Anthony exclaims before sprinting towards the nearest exit.

"Anthony, the car is at the other exit!" his mom calls after him.

"I knew that," he blushes while turning around and running the other way.

"Shawn, come here," I command and he walks over. I jump into his back and he laughs.

"You always seem to do this," he observes.

"Duh," I giggle. "C'mon, we have to catch up with Anthony!"

Shawn starts sprinting and I tightly hold on to him.

When we catch up with Anthony, he's trying to get into the car that is locked.

"Just wait for your mom-" I start to say, but he cuts me off.

"No, I've got this under control," he smirks before trying to pick the lock with a stick that was on the ground.

"You are failing miserably," Shawn exclaims.

"Shut up," he laughs and then before I know it, he's grabbing a bobby-pin out of my hair.

"ANTHONY!" I yell while laughing and a string of hair falls into my face. "I kind of needed that!"

Shawn tucks my hair behind my ear and then Anthony starts yelling.

"YES! MOM, I MADE IT!" he screams happily while opening the car's door.

"Can I have my bobby pin back?" I ask. Then he gives it back and I put it back in my hair.

We all climb into the car, with Anthony being in the front and Shawn and I being in the back.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Quintal arrives at the car.

"Hey, I thought I locked the car.." she explains and we all start laughing.

"I should be a lock-smith," Anthony declares proudly.

"What?" his mom snaps. "You picked the lock to get back into the car?"

"Uh... Yeah..." he answers blankly and Mrs. Quintal sighs.

"Anthony, please don't go around picking locks," she stresses.

"I can't promise that, but if we go get food then I'm less likely to pick the lock again," he explains.

"Okay, okay. Where are you guys going?"

"We should go to the mall," Shawn suggests. "Then we could eat there and look around too."

"That's a good idea!" I pitch in.

"Okay, can you drop us off at the mall?" Anthony asks.

"Sure! I'll pick you guys up at nine, okay?" she tells us and we nod.

When we get to the mall, Shawn, Anthony and I get out of the car and go straight to the food court.

"Chipotle!" we cheer before going up to get the food.

"Three burritos please," Anthony orders for all of us.

"How much does it cost?" Shawn asks while pulling out his wallet and I pull out my money too.

"It's on me," Anthony smiles. "You guys bought tickets here so I can pay for this."

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods.

"Thank you," Shawn tells him.

"No problem! Now do you two want to go and pick out a table to sit at?" he asks.

"Yeah, we can do that," I agree.

Shawn and I start walking around the food court.

"Wanna sit at this table?" I ask.

"Sure," he agrees and he sits beside me at a small table for four.

When Anthony comes back, we start to eat.

"So, when are you two going to have your concert?" he asks.

"Probably tomorrow, right?" Shawn asks and I agree.

"Yeah, I don't know where though," I laugh.

"I don't think it matters," Anthony explains. "Your guys's fans love you so where you have the concert doesn't matter."

"True."

We continue to eat and then I feel something grab my hand. I look down under the table and see Shawn holding my hand. I smile and I look up and see him smirking.

"Anyways, are you guys ready to go shopping?" Anthony asks after we've all finished our food.

"Yeah," I agree, but I sadly have to let go of Shawn's hand. I let go and then stand up to go and throw my garbage away.

"Where should we go to first?" Anthony asks.

"The candy store!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Really? We're at the Boston mall and you want to go to the candy store?"

"Yes! Now let's go," I laugh before running to find the story.

*************************************

Song suggestion: Angel With a Shotgun by The Cab

Hey guys! Thank you all for reading this chapter! And I'm getting tons of reads on each chapter, but less than half of that amount of votes! I'm just wondering, is there a reason for that? Like do you not like the chapters :/ ??

But I still love you all soooo much and thanks for reading!

Twitter- gigglegeek11 (if you follow and tweet me 'Wattpad sent me' then I'll follow you back!)

YouTube- Fangirl Faith