Starbucks Riot!

*Shawn's pov*

I've been sitting in the emergency room with Lexie for the past five hours. I explained everything that happened to her while being in the ambulance, so now she knows everything. We should be able to leave pretty soon since the doctor already checked us out and made sure we were okay.

Lexie is fine except for she has a bad cough from the smoke and her asthma has gotten a lot worse. I only have a few minor burns, but I have this cream to help it heal faster and hurt less.

"Can we go soon?" Lexie pouts. I play with her hair and give her a small smile.

"It's not my decision. It's the doctors," I admit. "But we'll leave as soon as we can- I don't want to be here either."

Sighing, Lexie lays down and rests her head in my lap. "Shawn?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you come back and save me?" she ponders. "You could have gotten yourself killed."

"But I didn't, now did I?" I wink. "I knew that if I didn't come to help you then you would have gotten hurt. It would have been horrible if something worse happened to you. We finally just got back together and if you left me already I would have been devastated."

"Thank you for saving me, Mr. Superman," Lexie jokes.

"Anytime," I laugh.

A few seconds later a nurse walks in. "You guys are free to go. Lexie's mother already signed the paper work."

We both quickly thank her before leaving the ER room and going to the waiting room.

*Lexie's pov*

I step into the waiting room and see a bunch of my friends.

"LEXIE!" Trevor shrieks before sprinting over to me and throwing his arms around me. He lifts me up so only my tippy-toes are touching the ground and holds onto me tightly. "Oh my gosh, you scared me so much.."

"I'm okay. I promise," I mutter into his shoulder, holding him closer. I haven't seen Trevor in forever, even though he doesn't live that far away. I've really missed him.

I hear my mom call my name and I let go of his embrace.

"Sweetie, oh my gosh, are you okay?" she cries out while examining me.

"Mom," I laugh, "I'm fine."

"What happened?" my mom asks.

"We have no idea," Cameron pitches in. "There are people at our house right now trying to figure that out. They're also looking for anything they can save."

"So the whole house was on fire?" she gasps and we all nod. "Where will you guys be staying at?"

"Hm, I'm not sure," Matt shrugs. "Maybe a hotel?"

"They're working and trying to fix the house right now," Jack G explains. "We'll be able to go back in a few days and our house will be almost exactly the way it was before."

"You can just stay with us!" Kian suggests while putting his arm over my shoulders.

"Yeah!" Trevor agrees. "We have so many extra rooms that we never use."

"Plus it'll be super fun," Jc adds.

"Are you sure?" my mom stresses. "They can stay with us. They're really messy and I can handle that-"

"So can we," Connor breaks in. "Look, it won't bother us at all. It's great when we have people staying with us."

As soon as Connor finishes saying that, the door of the waiting room flies open and Anthony(Lohanthony) comes sprinting in.