LA Adventures

*Please add Celeb-Napped into your libraries!

*And wow... this is the last chapter in the book and in the series...

"Hey, Lex," Shawn waves, trying to get my attention since I'm in the middle of watching an intense part of Pretty Little Liars. "Want to go on a date tonight?"

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!" I yell while gawking at the TV. "Did that seriously just happen? Oh. My. Gosh."

"Did you even hear what I just said?" he laughs.

"Sorry," I blush as I pick up the remote and pause the episode. "I think I'm a little addicted..."

"A little?" Shawn smirks. "I haven't heard you go one day without talking about Area and Haylee."

"Aria and Hannah," I correct him. "Okay, continue what you were saying when I was accidentally not listening."

"I was asking you out on a date," he repeats.

"Aw, I'm sorry," I frown. "You were being your cute, little self and I wasn't even listening.."

"It's okay," Shawn promises before pulling me into a hug. "I've had my fare share of being a flop. So what do you say? Want to? We would have to leave pretty soon though."

"Of course," I laugh. Then I check my phone for the time- it's four. "Let me go get ready first."

"Alright," he smiles before kissing the top of my head. "I'm ready to leave whenever you are."

"I won't take long," I vow. I stand up and then run upstairs to my room. I pull on my black shorts and a white crop top that says 'Go away'. Then I go to my bathroom and just mess with my curls, making them looser and messier. After that I just apply my basic daily makeup, which includes of a thin layer of eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick. When I finish, I slip on my black and white converse and then go back downstairs.

Shawn reads my shirt and then looks at me. "I'm not going to 'go away'."

"Okay?" I giggle. "Do you want me to go grab a Sharpie and write 'unless you're Shawn Mendes on it?"

"Actually, yes, I do want you to do that," he smirks, obviously amused.

"Go grab a marker," I shrug. "I don't care. We can write that, but only if you go get the marker."

"But I'm lazy," Shawn pouts.

"Then we won't write it," I exclaim, cocking my eyebrows.

"Ugh, you're mean," he frowns. "I'm not getting a marker so I guess we won't actually write that."

"Suit yourself," I tell him. "I'm lazy too so I'm not getting the marker."

"Well, since no one's going to get the marker, we should probably just leave and go on our date now," Shawn suggests.

"Sounds good," I agree, laughing a little bit about how he changed the subject.

We walk out of the house and out to the car. Shawn rushes to the passenger side of the car and opens the door for me. I sit down in the seat and buckle. Then he goes around the car and sits in his seat.

"What a gentleman," I wink as he turns on the engine.

"You know it. I mean, I am obviously the most classy guy you know.." he trails off.

"Okay now mister, don't let your head get too big," I joke.

"I was just stating the facts," Shawn defends.

"So where are we going?" I ask curiously, being the one to change the subject this time.

"Well, first I thought it would be fun to go to the Hollywood Walk of Fame," he explains to me.