Chapter 20

Harry's clothing

----

Harry- I smirk walking into the room, now 4 month pregnant. I do a little swirl "what do you think love, does it suit me"

Severus- "you look so hot and sexy in all this move" I said from place sitting on the edge of the bed

Harry- I walk over crawl onto his lap "do you think the ball will be alright?"

Severus- I nod "of course after all, it's Death Eater's and family only"

Harry- I smirk "good". We walk down to the ball, I heard the music inside the room. We walk through the doors hand in hand walking into the room. For a while we talked to people including my friends and that before walking onto the dance floor when dancing together. I look down at my ring "I am so glad, we are now married"

Severus- I smile "true"

Harry- "and so glad I have to miss fifth year this year"

Severus- I chuckle "remember, your still going back for sixth year, Dumbledore only know your off for your fifth year, medical reason why. He tried to come and see you what happened but of course he doesn't know where you lived and that he knows you wanted to be left alone"

Harry- I smirk, I take my left arm from around his neck moving my right one to his shoulder more. I out my left hand on my stomach "I can't wait for this little one come into the real world"

Severus- I smile "yeah, I am glad were keeping the gender a surprise"

Harry- I smile "me too" I lean up kissing him "I love you, my vampire"

Severus- "I love you too, my devil"

----

C.W.