Chapter 7

Harry- I smirk at the burning house. I turn throwing the gasoline carton over my shoulder into the fire, loving the way the sound of the house blowing up behind me "I do love the sound of death even if it's through explosions"

I apparate to the pub going through the passage into Diagon alley. I use my magic to put up glamours as I walk towards and down Knockture alley going into a shore I seen before. I walk in seeing weapons all around, I see some throwing daggers and some Chinese throwing stars. I pick them up before picking up some poison substance and some bottles of burning ash that can burn people with just a couch I pick up the special gloves for them, I grab a few more potions and weapons before walking over to the counter seeing the dark hard in dark clothing man who owned the place.

Owner- "that will be 158 gallons please"

Harry- I pull out my black card handing it over to him, I take my card back before walking out fo the store into a animal store. I look around when I hear a hiss, I walk towards it.

Snake- ~I will bit you little one if you dare touch me~

Harry- I smirk ~You know I won't die, I have potions on me that will help me even ones I made and invented of my own~

Snake- ~your a speaker, you can understand me~

Harry- I chuckle ~of course can't everyone~

Snake- I shake my head ~only those heir of Slytherin can speak snake they can't just be made out of thin air you have to be born into the abilities and of on of the Heir, there is another either all snake know there are only two heirs left you and Tom Riddle or as people call him these days Voldemort which he will be classed as Lord with you being younger than him~

Harry- I nod ~I understand, do you have a name?~

Snake- I nod ~my name is Crowley, son of Nagini who is the familiar of Voldemort~

Harry- ~probably the reason why you know so much including being a smart snake, would you like to become my familiar?~

Crowley- ~yes I would love to be your familiar little one~ when I was lifted out I bit him ~that was a familiar bit, it shall not harm you but connect us together~

Harry- I nod walking over to the counter after getting the right food and that for him "how much for this snake?"

Owner- I gasp "he is actually allowing you to hold him, no one can hold him at all had to use spells on him not to harm him but for him not to harm me or other when I am cleaning out his habitat to make it cleaner, you can have him for free"

Harry- "are you sure?"

Owner- "the food and that will be 48 gallon please"

Harry- I nod handing over the money before walking out "now what to do, ah I know I shall go to a few more stores that I find interesting before I can show you to home before we have to go back to Hogwarts"

----

Crowley- ~does this train have to be so bumpy~

Harry- I sigh hearing his voice next to my ears and feel the flick of his tongue ~unfortunately~

Draco- I knock on the compartment door with Blaise and Theo

Harry- I smile "please do come in"

Draco- I smile back "thanks Harry" we walk in closing the door behind us before sitting down "how was summer?"

Harry- I shrug "It was alright, I guess didn't really get up to much was in the house alot"

Theo- "where do you live if I may ask?"

Harry- "I live in a cottage in a forest all alone that's all I am going to stay"

Theo- "don't you have someone there to look after you"

Harry- "I was clicked out and classed as a runaway at the same time because they tried finding me again because of Dumbledore but that's how they got killed well apparently it was within there home so they must of not looked very far or well but yeah, all I have in that cottage is me and my house elf Ella quite a kind cheerful hyper little creature she is"

Draco- I sigh "I have an house elf called Dobby but my father is horrible to him, I wish he wasn't"

Harry- "but he's isn't your father's but yours"

Draco- "he originally was my father's after all he has always been the Malfoy house elfs of technically he might be my house elf but he still classes as the family house elf, I can't do much"

Harry- "free him I know they don't like to be free but find someone who will look after him properly, I know what abuse is like and creatures like house elves don't deserve it they can't defend themselves"

Draco- I nod thinking everything over before smiling 'I know just the right person' I thought to myself

----

C.W.