Chapter 2

Harry- I look up at the castle hearing other look at it with awe. I look around me seeing and watching joy on there faces wait until they see who they fucking brought into there school there will be screaming and begging for mercy before they know it after all I do have a hit list already and when I have a hit list I do my job not matter the consequences and get it done and over with. The past few years I was originally living on the street until I started seeing memories and images of not just my self but other turns out I have the abilities of a sear apparently, so I chose to look into people who have done wrong especially those who have committed crimes and got away with it, those who have sexually assaulted someone, looked at children and touch them in the wrong way and more. People have attacked me so I also made them pay as well. My number of skills at the moment is 164 people all together including my family the Dursley but then again I am also the reason why my parents also got killed but it still doesn't count I guess won't add them two to the list aka number really.

I notice that the boats have stopped, I get off followering the others into the castle standing now in front of large doors.

Draco- "well, well, well, I know they said Harry Potter would be coming this year but I didn't expect him to be such a sexy boy!"

Ron- I growled "fuck off Malfoy, he can find that some families are better than other, like mine the Weasley who seek out to learn  about muggle because we find them interesting where as your family are death eater who hate muggleborn and muggles, so who is it Potter Malfoy here future Skytherin and death eater if he isn't one already or me Ron Weasley future Gryffindor and muggle lover!?"

Harry- I walk over to Malfoy turn to look at Weasley "I fucking rather be with Malfoy he, muggle have been to be nothing but trouble especially my family who abused and neglected me!" I heard gasp all round

McGonagall- I walk in "now, now quieten down, please tell me what's going on here"

Harry- I sniff letting fake tears roll down my face "Weasley here has been talking about muggle, my family where muggle and they abused and neglected me before kicking me out onto the street a year later turns out they were killed. Yeah they might of hurt me and never feed me but scraps and made me do everything for them like a slave I still love them not matter what but ever since they died I never like muggle since because I don't know who to trust and Weasley here mentioned muggle and my family after everything I have been through within life"

McGonagall- I huff "Weasley whatever house betting it's mine 100 points off that house or mine" I say before storming out telling the other Professor and headmaster what happened

Ron- I huff turning my head at Potter "now look what you have done"

Harry- I am still in act "it's not my fault but yours" I turn around sounding like I am crying in my hands. I like still pretending winking at Malfoy I see the corners of his mouth twitch before he come over pulling me into a hug "thank you" I whisper meaning it

Draco- I smile sadly making sure everyone saw as I stroked his back comfortly in a friendly way not a flirty way fo course "your welcome" I said putting my chin on his should

Ron- "Faggots!" I shout to only be pushed over and jumped on

McGonagall- I come back through seeing Malfoy and Potter hugging while a few students punching and kicking him "what's going on here now!?"

Neville- "Weasley here use the horrible homophobic F word about Potter and Malfoy because of Malfoy comforting Potter and Ron not getting his was went and used that ugly words and as you can see no one was happy about it"

McGonagall- I nod "will anyone help to take him to the hospital wing?" I look around "no one, okay" I go in the great hall getting one of the Ravenclaw prefects to help to get Weasley to the hospital wing. I walk back out "come on follow me the sorting is beginning"

----

C.W.