Chapter 16

Dumbledore- I scream hearing Seveurs, Minnie and Weasley's scream. "Oh my fucking god"

Molly- "what do we do Dumbledore? what does it mean?"

Dumbledore- "I believe it's a warning" I read the words on the naked girls body "she was dying all along, it wasn't my fault it was cut short, if your trying to play with me, I will play with your too, through the sea, through the ocean, through the lake of the black water buries the true of us all, signed the Devil, Lucifer Morningstar"

McGonagall- "what does it mean?"

Dumbledore- I shake my head "there person is a sear but I don't know what anyone this means, I am actually clueless for once, what's wrong with me"

Arthur- "I think a laying down will help sir"

Dumbledore- I nod "I think you are right but first I have to sort it out"

----

Harry- I smirk hearing it all, I walk down the stairs seeing feeling someone watching me. I walk down seeing Marcus Flint "well, well, well looks who sneaking around"

Marcus- "I could say the same for you, how about you give me a blowjob and I will keep it a secret"

Harry- my knife now with in hand by using my magic, I chuckle seeing his eyes widen.

I walk away like nothing happened leaving the body lying and bleeding on the floor behind me

----

C.W.