Chapter 15

Dumbledore- I stand up "unfortunately the Professor who has been missing for four days now was found on the train yesterday, bullet to the head and now dead. The killer was on the train it was either Sirius Black but we found no showing of him being on the train or it could be the killer that has killed two students already, like before if you know or have seen anything please tell a Professor or me, now lessons will be on for today but of course we will have to find a new Professor in DADA that will take a while, we don't know yet"

Draco- "well that was one for dramatics wasn't it?"

Harry- I chuckle "true, I bet I am going for questioning again"

Draco- I hum "I don't know why he is so onto you?"

Blaise- "because he wants Harry under his thumbs because after all he is the Boy who lived and want Harry to kill Voldemort"

Harry- I point at him "that's where your right"

----

Hermione- "I know you did it!"

Harry- I turn around seeing her, I notice that there was no one about "what do you mean?"

Hermione- I smirk walking over, sliding my hand down his chest "I know you are the killer" I bit my lip "and I think it's pretty hot"

Harry- "you know, I'm gay right"

Hermione- I stand back "what but you seem so the go for the girls right not the going for the boys type aka not gay, I think it's fucking gross, you are so going to tell"

Harry- I smirk "I've been there love and I fucking run it" I shift into my devil form moving her mouth before she screamed loudly. I rip my hand into her stomach pulling out her organs, I click my finger sending her away leaving her as a present.

----

C.W.