Chapter 6

Harry- I walk down the stairs when I heard something coming from the third floor. I follow the noise leading to a locker door, I point my wand at the door "Alohomora" I whisper smirking when it unlocks. I push open the door seeing a three headed dog asleep on a trap door, I lift it up jumping it finding my self stuck within and around Devil's Snare. I relax my self falling through. I walk into the room finding flying keys, I notice the door is already open. I next find a huge chest piece game, I had to play it luckily won turns out you just have tell them were to go instead of having to sit on them. I walk through killing the troll in an instant before getting to the last test. I pick up the right potion after working out the riddle walking through the flames. I heard someone speaking, I look up seeing Quirrell standing in front of a mirror "well, well, well what do we have here?"

Quirrell- I turn seeing the boy I smirk "I could say the same about you Potter?"

Harry- I smirk "I asked first but I was curious no one was allowed down here because" rolling my eyes "Dumbledore was hiding the stone down here also don't you think I haven't noticed the headaches making connect to that Voldemort is on the back of your head"

Quirrell- My eyes widen "how do you know!?"

Harry- I chuckle "I am surprised that no one else has found out about you, it was quite easy not that you were hiding it well or anything because you weren't that good at hiding it at all"

Quirrell- I smirk "well you are a smart arse aren't you"

Harry- I smirk "and a very sexy one that, do you know it's really easy to get the stone right" I walk over to the mirror finding the stone in my pocket. I pull it out checkin it over "it's a fake, supposedly only I for some reason is connected within the stone same with Snape and Dumbledore, if I touch you or you touch this stone you will burt to death" I point my wand to it prove him "see"

Voldemort- I sigh "I guess I will have to find a different way"

Harry- I feel my self slip into a trance knowing my eyes have turned fully white "the forbidden forest will show you the way, follow the light for freedom that shall come your way, you will have your power, you will have your soul, no insanity no more and you shall become whole" I snap out of it

Voldemort- I chuckle "your a Sear?"

Harry- I rool my eyes smirking "unfortunately but at the same time it has it perks but it's not just the only gift I have"

Voldemort- "please tell,"

Harry- I wink "nope but soon in the future you will know and see anyway, so why not keep it a surprise"

Voldemort- I sigh "fine" I walk off before turning "see you soon Potter"

Harry- I smirk "you to Tom" I watch him walk a few more steps

Voldemort- I jump "wait how did you...?" I turn noticing he was gone

----

C.W.