New Home

Soo Jin POV

I got comfortable in the passenger seat as Gi took the wheel. I let out a sigh and found myself looking back at Jungkook who was already looking at me.

"The season is approaching.", I heard Gi say in my mind.

"Closed thoughts they're still half vampire.", I replied and she put up a mind field.

"We're going to have to keep him as far away from you as possible.", she said and I nodded.

"I know that. Lets just hope none of them come to close to the team or it won't just be me we have to worry about.", I told her.

The season won't affect us right? I thought to myself and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Suga frowning.

"What?", I asked.

"If you stay away from him it won't.", he whispered and I nodded.

"I know.", I said as we pulled up to the main gate.

I got out and walked up to the door. I beckoned the hybrids to follow before walking inside. Other vampires whispered amng themselves as we past.

"Those are hybrids."

"Why are they here?"

"There kind of cute."

That one comment sent jealousy through my veins. My head snapped in Hyo Rin's direction and her eyes widened.

"They are not to be touched. Do you understand. Anyone who breaks that rule will be judged by the head of the coven.", I said aloud and everyone nodded.

I began walking again and Daehyun came up next to me.

"What the hell was that?", he asked but I ignored him.

He grabbed my arm and Jungkook let out a growl. Suga took him to the other room while I stood confused.

"Jinn?", Daehyun said and I shrugged.

"I don't know ok. Lets just get them to the hanger and then talk with the team. After that we can figure some shit out.", I said and he nodded.

We walked into the next room and Jungkook glared at Daehyun. I turned to see his similar expression.

"The youngest gets affected first.", Suga said in my mind.

"Dae, step out for a sec.", I said and he nodded before leaving.

"Lets get you all to the hanger.", I told them walking down the stairs.

I opened the door to reveal a well furnished living area with eight different bedrooms.

"Make yourselves at home.", I said before closing the door.

I went back upstairs and began walking to my section corridor. Daehyun was by my side as the door opened to reveal section 2. There's the assassins: me, Daehyun and Park Chaelin. The Spies: Kim Bomi, Park Kristyn, and Kami or X as I call her. Stealth and Special Forces:  Bae Yeon Gi and GD. The Hackers: Yoon Irene and Lanta. The Tracker: Zelo. And lastly our infiltrators: Lee Eunmi and Hwa Tae Ki.

"Glad to see you back and alive.", Chaelin laughed.

"Is it true were babysitting those hybrids.", Kristyn asked.

"Ne.", I answered.

"They're here now?", Bomi asked.

"Ne.", I replied.

"Are they cute?", Irene said suddenly.

"Irene!", Lanta exclaimed causing the other to giggle.

"And each of you will be looking after those hybrids.", a voice added.

I turned to see Bang Yong Guk. The head of our house. We kneeled and all bowed our heads causing him to let out a chuckle.

"How many times have have I told you all you don't have to bow to me."

We all stood to our feet and I went up to him.

"We have to, you're kind of a big deal around here. So what now?", I asked.

"Each of you will mentor a hybrid. We can't keep them in a cage all day everyday. They need to learn to adapt to this place since they'll be here a while.", he said before Himchan, his brother, passed him a clip board.

"Soo Jin-Jungkook, Bomi-Taehyung, Kristyn-Jimin, Irene-Suga, Lanta- Namjoon, YeonGi-Hoseok, and Eunmi-Jin.", he read around and I nodded.

"Well you just have this all planned out don't you.", I asked.

"Why yes. It is my place to as I am head of this house.", he shrugged with his hand behind his back. "Do you all think you can handle it?"

"Yes", we all said and he patted my head.

"Good. Just try your best not to get involved with them. If you can't then may you all live happily ever after.", He laughed before walking away leaving me dumbfounded.

He was always like a father to me after he found me. Daehyun being like my brother placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Good luck with that.", he said and I shook my head grabbing his arm.

"You're helping.", I stated and he laughed.

"Oh really?", he asked.

"Yes really.", Lanta said crossing her arms.

"Geez alright eomma. No need to be stern.", he joked and we all laughed.

"Yah!", she whined.

"Hey you can't be mother of the section and the baby.", Chaelin said.

"Yeah we all know who the baby of the group is.", Kristyn stated looking at me.

"Yah I'm more mature than any of you grimlens", I stomped.

"To be on the job you all sure are playful here.", Daehyun laughed before I smacked him.

"Well we are family.", Lanta said.

"When shall we start the Section 2 babysitting service?", Bomi asked.

"Now I guess.", I shrugged while cracking a smile.

A/N- Double update yay! So how's the story so far. Section 2 will make their appearance soon I promise.

6/11/17- I'm combining chapters and editing them to make them longer.