The Truth

Hoseok POV

I opened my eyes to find myself in a cage with the rest of my pack. Last thing I remember was going to see why Jin and Namjoon were arguing then next thing I know someone gasses us.

"Namjoon. Guys.", I said and they all began to fidget.

I heard a low chuckle before seeing a few shadows walking towards us. I let out a growl as he came closer.

"So your plan worked Baekyun. Good work.", he said.

"What?", Namjoon asked.

"All it took wad a little manipulation. He told you one thing and you all believed it. I feel bad for the girls in Section 2 though. Sitting around with broken hearts.", he laughed.

"You played us.", Yoongi sneered.

"Baekyun you bastard! Why would you do that!?", Jimin yelled.

"It was all part of the job.", he said before turning to him.

"And Soo Jin?", He asked Baekyun and Jungkook snapped his head up.

"She has the poison running through her veins just like the other one.", Baekyun answered causing Jungkook growl.

"What the hell did you do to her?", He shouted pulling against the bars.

"Poisoned her like YeonGi. Now Section 2's greatest assets are down for the count.", He told him and I grabbed his arm before pulling him towards the gate.

"You keep her name out of your mouth.", I snarled letting him go.

"Touchy now are we?", he asked.

"How could you betray your own brother!", Yoongi asked.

Baekyun looked down before he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"He did what he was told to do.", he smirked. "Now get the devices ready my army will form soon."

Baekyun bowed before looking up at him with a grin. "Yes Master Kyuhyun."

Eunmi POV

I sat next to YeonGi and Soo Jin as they laid in recovery. I let out a sigh before letting my eyelids drop. There were these images that I saw in front of me making me jump. I saw the hybrids in a cage and Baekyun talking to him. Chaelin walked in and the images disappeared.

"What's up?", she asked.

"Nothing", I quickly answered.

"Well we have members of Got7.", she said and I nodded before getting up.

We walked down to the interrogation chamber to see three vampires chained up and I girl being held by her arms.

I opened the door and their heads snapped up. I motioned for the girl to be locked up.

"Please don't hurt her.", The red head pleaded.

She's his mate. I nodded and turned to the guards.

"She is not to be harmed understood.", I said and they nodded walking her out gently.

"Are you all aware that two of members of my section are in the infirmary?", I asked and they nodded.

"We came to help.", The one at the end said while looking at Chaelin. "I'm Jackson, that's JB and Mark. The girl was Minah, Mark's mate."

"Why exactly do you want to help us?", Chaelin asked him.

"Because he stabbed us in the back. Kidnapped our coven and almost killed Minah in the process.", Mark answered.

"What does he want with your coven members?", I asked him and he shrugged.

"He said something about an army.", JB stated.

"His army is going to be mixed races. Vampires, werewolves, and the hybrids.", I mumbled.

"Is there an antidote for that poison?", Chaelin asked.

"Yes. Its in hospital not far from here. That's where the poison was engineered and given to him.", Jackon said to Chaelin.

"You fuck us over and we will snap your necks.", she said before breaking Jackson's bounds.

"Bring the girl back.", I said and the guard left.

"We have others that are willing to help. He has done many people wrong.", JB told us and I nodded.

"Good. We'll need all the help we can get for this battle.", Chaelin said and the door opened.

Minah hugged Mark as he embraced her.

"You're ok.", he cooed.

"Lets get going. I think I know someone who can help.", Chaelin said and they nodded.

Chaelin POV

We geared up and went outside to the truck.

"Babe don't leave me here.", Minah whined.

"It'll be fine.", Mark assured her.

"No. I don't want to be here with them.", she said dissing my coven.

"Shut the hell up and get in.", I snapped.

She closed her mouth and slowly got in the truck after JB. Eunmi was sitting in the back on lookout while Jackson sat in the front with me driving.

"So where are we going?", I asked Jackson.

"The forest. But instead of turning off go through the covered road.", he said and I began driving.

We drove until I pulled up onto a dead end sign. I looked at Jackson and he beckoned me to continue. I drove slowly through the path before Minah spoke.

"I have to use the restroom.", she said quietly.

"What was that? Squeak up.", I teased.

"She has to pee.", Mark sneered.

"Chaelin.", Eunmi warned.

"Mark.", Jackson said in a similar tone.

"I'm sorry. But her voice is so soft it's bound to be made fun of.", I said Jackson chuckled.

"Yah!", Mark hit him.

"I'm sorry.", Jackson apologized still giggling as we approached a large house.

I got out and everyone else followed behind until I stopped when I heard a low growl.

"It's alright. They're with us!", Jackson shouted and two guys appeared from behind the cabin.

"Who are they?", the blonde asked.

"Tk, Maru this is Chaelin and Eunmi. We have a few issues with him that requires your services.", Mark introduced.

"He isn't gonna like this.", Tk shook his head.

A/N- OH SHIZZNETS AND CHEESE CRACKERS LOL

A/N- I still think that's an appropriate reaction ^^^^