The Hybrids

Soo Jin POV

I circled around him as he struggled in the chair we tied him to. I scoffed before pulling a chair up in front of him.

"Where are they?", I asked.

"I'm not telling unless I'm absolutely sure you won't hurt them.", he said and I sighed.

"I told you they'd be safe did I not.", I said and he glared at me.

"Well our friend Suga here is a hybrid himself.", YeonGi told me and I looked at him.

"What about Jay?", I asked.

"In the other room with Daehyun.", she told me.

"Do you not know how unique you are? How many vampires are out there killing off your kind.", I said to him.

"If they get hurt..."

"And they won't if your all behind these walls.", I argued getting up.

"Fine I'll show you where they are.", he said.

I untied his restraints and he stood up, standing two inches away from my face.

"What makes you think I won't kill you right here?", he asked and I poked his side with my knife.

"You wouldn't have the chance to.", I smirked.

"I like you.", he grinned walking out to the car.

"I have to stop by my apartment real fast if that's ok.", he said and I nodded.

The entire 30 minute ride there the car was silent after we left the apartment.  He came back out with a large duffle bag but I refused to ask about it. We pulled up to a gate and two guys approached the car. One spotted Suga and aimed his gun at the windshield. I looked and saw Suga's eyes change as his breathing quickened.

"This hybrid is under Section 2's protection as well as the rest of his pack which is why we are here.", I said showing my badge.

"My apologies Ms. Jin, Mark open the gate.", he said before the red head pressed the button.

I got a glimpse of him as we rode by. He had a smirk on his face causing me to glare at him. I placed a hand on Suga's shoulder and his breathing steadied as I parked the car. We walked inside and Suga led us down to the lowest level.

"Yah!", he shouted as we walked towards a large cell.

I heard a low growl and slowed down. "Who the hell is she?" Suga shook his head and grabbed my arm pulling me up.

"I trust her guys.", he said and I snatched my arm away. "They're here to help."

"You sure about that?", a voice said.

"If I didn't, don't you think I would've killed them by now. They could really help us.", Suga said and a low chuckle was heard.

"Ok then.", the vioce said before 6 shadows approached the bars.

"We're known as Bangtan, but I'm sure you already knew that right?", one smirked.

I stood aside as Suga cracked open the cell. I let out a gasp as one of the hybrids jumped out and pinned me to the floor. He dark hair covering one eye while the other glowed a dark purple. His expression softened as I stared at him. One of the hybrids grabbed his collar and I came back down to earth.

"Jungkook calm down.", one sneered.

"Sorry about that. He's the youngest of the pack.", Suga said helping me up.

"Guys this is Soo Jin and Bae Yeon Gi.", Suga introduced. "This is my pack"

"Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, V, Hoseok, and Jungkook.", Suga pointed.

Me and Jungkook exchanged looks before Suga let out a sigh. YeonGi watched Hoseok with admiration in her eyes. I heard a low growl and locked eyes with V.

"Don't lose your shit. You too Jungkook. ", Hoseok warned

"Come on guys he's just curious.", Jimin smirked. "When was the last time he's slept with a woman?"

"Jimin they're here to keep us from the dark lord, not become our sex slaves.", Suga told him.

"Aww but they would make great sex slaves with those bodies.", Jimin pouted.

"Don't try me dog.", I sneered.

"What did you say.", Jimin snarled stomping towards me and I put my hands to my sides ready for a fight.

"What part of don't lose your shit do you not understand.", Hoseok said grabbing his collar.

"Id you're all done, I stopped by the apartment before we came here and got some clothes.", Suga said tossing them a large duffle bag.

They began undressing and I looked them all over. They were nicely built with tattoos over their arms and some on their chests. My eyes wondered over to Jungkook who had a tattoo going down his side and around his neck.

"Having fun eye raping our youngest?", Suga whispered.

"I don't want to let my guard down again.", I told him and he looked at me apologetically.

"Sorry about that. But the season is approaching. Too be honest like Jimin said, he's curious.", he said.

"I know. Hopefully this will all be over before that time comes.", I nodded.

Once they were all changed I walked over to YeonGi with a frown on my lips.

"This could go wrong in many ways.", she told me and I sighed.

"I know, but what other choice do we have?", I asked before Suga tapped my shoulder.

"So what's your game plan?", he questioned and I frowned.

"For now, to have you all under our watch until we can figure some things out.", I told him.

"So we run and hide?", Jimin scoffed.

"No, we run and you hide.", I corrected, making my way back to the car.