The Bind

Soo Jin POV

Dress shopping. Great.

"Soo Jin-ah this purple dress will make you look amazing.", Bomi said holding up a purple and black dress.

"Do you not like it?", Lanta asked me.

"Yes I do because dress shopping is exactly what I wanted to do today.", I said sarcastically before Bomi pulled me to the dressing room.

I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror. The top was black with purple designs while the skirt was ruffled with purple lining and short in the front to show my legs.

"You look stunning.", Bomi smiled as I turned.

I got changed and held on to the dress. We walked out and I see YeonGi trying on a green dressing that had a sweetheart neckline and was puffy at the bottom. She kind of looked like a princess. Chaelin wore a long silky red dress with matching gloves.

"Nice.", I said. "Now the rest of you find something."

Bomi came back with a black and white dress that stopped at her knee. Lanta picked a red dress as well which was puffy and strapless. Eunmi grabbed the first pink dress she saw. She really did look like a princess.

"Okay let's go.", Bomi said and we looked at her crazy.

"Bomi we have to pay for these.", Lanta told her.

"Silly. Yong Guk already did. He picked the dresses.", she giggled and I sighed.

"He will be the end of me.", I said causing her to laugh.

"Should we check on the guys?", Lanta asked.

"Nah they're in good hands.", I replied.

After we left the store we went back to the mansion to leave everyone getting ready. I walked down to the engineering room. As I walked in Tae Ki was in a full make out session with her mate Zelo, also our tracker. I cleared my throat and they broke apart.

"Oh hi Jinn.", she laughed.

"Are you two not going to the masquerade ball with the rest of us?", I asked before sitting on the desk.

"Nah. Irene is staying as well, said we need to pinpoint some locations or something.", she shrugged.

"Oh wow you got them to behave.", Irene said walking towards us.

"Please.", Tae Ki rolled her eyes playfully.

"Well then you two have fun and Irene do whatever it is you do for fun.", I joked and she hit me.

"Suga will be here?", she asked and I nodded.

"He is under your care so why not?", I asked before jumping off the desk. "I'm going to get all my things together so I'll see you guys when we get back. And Tae Ki use protection."

"Unnie!!!!", she whined while a blush crept onto Zelo's cheeks.

"I'm watching you Zelo. I don't want god kids arasso.", I said and he chuckled.

"I understand noona. I guess you'll have to get them another day.", he teased and Tae Ki blushed.

I shook my head before walking out and back to my room.

I laid out my dress for tonight and gasped when two arms wrapped around me. I saw a tuff of black hair and relaxed.

"Jungkook what are you doing?", I asked as he nuzzled his face into my neck. I shivered as I felt his fangs run against my skin. I know what he's doing. We learned about all this. But why can't I stop him? Why? I stood silently before he bit down and I hissed at the pain. Why am I letting him do this? I should shove him off and scream at him but can't find the strength to do so. I felt him smirk before kissing the same spot causing me to moan.

"Mine.", he mumbled before Jimin walked in.

"So you marked her finally.", Jimin states amused.

I just stood there before placing my hand on my neck.

"What does that do?", I asked, making sure this is what I think it is.

"It just means he has claimed you as his. And he spoke for the first in years.", Jimin smiled.

"His?", I said.

"Yeah. Which is why I freaked out on you when you touched Kristyn. It takes a while to adjust.", he said before gripping my wrist.

Jungkook shot his arm out and grabbed Jimin's arm as he let out a growl. Jimin let go and backed away slowly.

"If I were to hurt you he'd have my head on a stick.", he joked.

I grabbed Jungkook's hand and he relaxed to my touch. I looked up at him before he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and accept his embrace.

"Its been a long time since he was able to trust someone, love someone at that. He's been through a lot.", Jimin smiled.

"I know.", I nodded." Now go on I have to get ready for tonight and so do all of you guys so shoo."

Jungkook let go of me before walking out the room with Jimin. I felt myself smile before eyeing the dress on my bed. This is going to be one hell of a night.

"What did I just get myself into.", I said to myself before moved to take my hair down. After getting ready I heard a small knock on my door. I turned to see Bomi in her dress and mask.

"Come on Daehyun wants to show us something.", she said happily and I nodded as I slipped a hair pin into my hair.

I got up before putting on my mask and walking downstairs. We all gathered in the living room and Daehyun put a hand on his heart.

"You all look so beautiful. My heart is melting.", he sighed.

We laughed in unison before he began speaking.

"Now introducing the hybrids.", He had a smirk playing on his lips when the door opened. Oh My God.

"So what do you all think.", he asked.

Standing before us were the hybrids all wearing a tux looking refreshed. We stood there with wide eyes and Daehyun laughed.

"Yah stop undressing them with your eyes.", he chuckled.

"Well what do you expect them to do when there's a group of stud muffins standing in front of them.", Tae Ki stated as Zelo threw a free arm around her shoulder.

"Hey now.", Lanta warned with a slight blush.

"Lets go!", Bomi said happily as Taehyung held out his arm leading the way to the limo outside.

We all got into the limo and I blushed as I felt a pair of eyes on me. I knew exactly who it was so I moved closer to the window to hide my face. When we arrived the guys got out first so they could escort us. I grabbed onto Jungkook's arm with him smiling down at me.

"Welcome to the VIXX masquerade ball. Enjoy!!", the women at the door said.

A/N- I'm late. Sorry lol.

A/N- 12/28/2018: Here's another chapter!!