Ch11 [3/3]

Jacob POV:

I walk out the line, with my tray in my hands as I search for Jade to see her at the far right table, surronded by tons of boys. I walked over to the table, and snapped. Instantly the boys on the right side of Jade moved. I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She shifted around uncomfortably. I looked at her face and saw she was a little scared. I pushed her hair away from her face, while she jumped from my touch.

Me: Its ok. I wont hurt you, beautiful.

Her cheeks turned red, and I chuckled a little. I looked around the cafeteria, and it was no sign of Ray. I guess he didnt come to school today. Turning over to the table I regularly sit at I saw Chres staring at me, and his face was red. He is a fair skin dude, so of course when he's mad, you can tell. He looks like a tomato right now.

Chresanto POV:

Craig: Yes man! I almost died! Jojo just pushed me, and the car start rollin. Im too big for it so my knees were sticking out, then the car flipped over, and landed right in the mud, so guess who had to wash, and dye their hair....again!?!

I burst out laughing. I love when Craig tells stories about him and Jojo. That's Craig's lil bro. I turned around, viewing all the people in the cafeteria. I looked at Jade, and instantly was disgusted. I kept looking around.

Me: Is that Jacob?

I said under my breath, not even loud enough to be a whisper. My eyes squint, and I try getting a better look. Afro, leather jacket.....well all I need is an afro. He's the only boy at this school with an afro...and to the girls, the 2nd hottest boy in school. They said I rank 3rd, and Ray is 1st. The sight of Jacob, and Jade sitting together made me sick, and pissed. I just stared at them. He's all over her, and she's just sitting their. Jacob turned around and we made eye contact. This bastard...

I walked over to him, tapped him to the shoulder, and gestured him to walk in the hallway, by pointing with my thumb. Walking away, I shoved Jade a little, looking back smirking.

Jacob POV:

I leaned on the wall just outside the cafeteria doors, as I saw 2 cute, bang-able body chicks walk by. Of course I wink, like Im Jacob Perez. Chres walked out lookin pissed. I guess I have to hear his big mouth! Blah, blah, blah!

Chres: What the hell type of move was that?

Me: What move?

Chres: Dont play dumb Jacob! What was that you was playin with Jade?

Me: Oh, nothin. You know the ladies cant turn me down, bet Ill have her by tomorrow.