Ch 15

Alissa's POV

"Jake comin', or nah?"

"I dont think so Carl. He said he was going over a friends house."

"Who house?"

"I dont know..." I rolled my eyes. I hate being asked multiple questions.

Carl's cute, but he's cocky. He thinks he can play any girl, he even tried me. He's just so...ugh. Have you ever had this one guy at school that is just so hot, and every girl wants him, but he's worst than he seems? Yes, he might be on the debate and basketball team, but he's terrible. He sells, smokes, all that. How would I know? Jake and his little posse does it too! They even tried to recruit me. Im not for that though. I think it's quite ignorant. 

"Well hop in!" I jumped in the backseat and we made our way to The Cheesecake Factory.

On the way there he played nothing but Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana . Jake played that song at least seven times a day and Im more than sick of it . I hate all types of punk, rock, and metal music. It's dumb ! I covered my ears, hoping he would turn the music down. He made eye contact with me through the rearview mirror and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I uncovered my ears as he turned the music down

"You. You're so ... cute." He smiled, still looking at me. I gave him a confused look.

"Im cute because I don't like Nirvana?"

"No, you're cute cause your childish. Alissa, believe it or not, I know a lot about you." He stopped at a red light "I've had a crush on you since forever."

"Oh really?" I smirked. It kinda feels good for Carl to have a crush on me since it's usually girls having a crush on him.

"Yea, I kinda backed off though cause you know Jake, he really loves you." 

"I know," I smiled to myself . "You know, Carl? You aren't to bad yourself. You just treat girls like shit."

"How?" He chuckled. "And you know I would be able to concentrate better if you sat up here." He patted the passengers seat. I crawled infront and sat, Carl started laughing again.

"Whats funny now?" I blew my curl out of my face

"You're sitting on my hand." He smiled and I blushed, pushing my body up so he could move his hand. "I like it right there though." I smiled and moved his hand. "But how do I treat girls like shit?"

"You're always rude. Like when you was with Miranda, you always put her to the side. Your girlfriend is suppose to be your number one priority, after your religion and grades of course. Then when you went out with Aria you only did it for money, then you dumped her. I don't want to waste my time, or be treated like shit."

"But I never really liked them. Miranda was cool, but boring. Aria was cute, but not my type, and her father paid me. How could I turn that down? All the other ones were just people I  thought I had feelings for, but I didn't. I just want to find the right one, and you seem like it."

"Really? You really like me?"

"Duh. I always have, and everyone knew it but you. I just want a chance."

"I mean, I don't know, Carl."

Chres's POV

Honestly, as of now, I have so many emotions. I was actually kind of in love with Desiree. Everything about her. Her smile, laugh, beautiful eyes, color changing hair, everything. Im heartbroken, dissapointed, sad, everything else. I haven't been able to smile since we broke up. And if I can't have her, no one can

And I mean no one.