Announcement...again

Okay so Im back ! I know a lot of y'all probably lost interest in this book , and Im sorry , but Im looking forward to writing this book more often. I'm setting up a writing schedule for all of my books . I also have two new books I want to put out . I won't tell you guys the title yet , but the first one is a Rayan Lopez story and it should be out by April 7th . The second one is a story featuring MB (I still consider Craig/Prod apart of MB since he still goes by the name Prod. ) But that'll be released around May-June . I will update this story in a few hours HOPEFULLY so enjoy ! 

March 23, 2014

Ray's POV

"The fuck?" My dad picked up the henesy and threw it at us. He walked towards Darius and Damien. He grabbed them by the collars. 

"You brought this in my house?"

"N-no..." Darius was about to cry. I would too though. My dad is huge and scary!

"Who did?"

"T-Taemika... " Damien replied. My dad walked over to her and pulled her hair. He slapped her and pushed her into a glass table. Her mouth and nose were bleeding, but none of us even dared to help her. Then my dad whispered in her ear and she started crying. He left with one sentence. 

"Clean this mess up!"