Ch 14

Nigel is in the pic to the side. Justin is in the eternal link.

Jade'sPOV

I walked on the bus and took a seat right behind the bus driver. A paper ball landed in my lap. It had a pink smiley face on it. My favorite color is pink so I couldn'tresist opening it. It was a note...a poem;

Your smile

Makes my heart skip a beat

I love you because

Your not afraid to sit in the front seat

Why are you so quiet?

Why don't you speak?

When I look at you

A shock wave goes from my head to my feet

But I have 1 question...

Will you be with me?

~Ano

"Oh my gosh"  I sigh under my breath. 

Brooke's pov

Lil' Rebel me decided to take my skate board home today. I heard a car horn and turned around to see what it was. I stopped and the car pulled up next to me. It was somne boys from school who are on the debate, and basketball team. Justin, Nigel, Andrew, and Carl. I guess you could say I like Nigel. He's dark skin with pearly white teeth, and really small dimples. He's on the debate team and basketball team. Athletic and smart, huh? He has all my AP classes, but art and history. We're partners in science, and we take french together. His voice is beautiful when he speak french. I like him and all, but Im not his type. He likes girly-girls. Not skater rebels that get in trouble atleast three times a day. 

"Hey Brooke" Andrew the clown broke my train of thought. 

"Hey" My regular reply

"We wanted to know if you wanted to go out to eat after the game." Justin's the bold one.

"Uh, sure. What time?" 

"Seven-thirty." Carl, the pretty boy.

"Ok, are y'all goin' to pick me up?"

"Naw, Im goin' to pick up Rose, Nikki, and Jacob" Justin picked up his drink, and took a sip. Of course he would pick up those three. There like a barbershop quartet.

"And Im picking up Alissa, and Chres." The one and only Carl. 

"I got Desiree, Craig, and Cayla." That only leaves one canidate. 

" I guess Im stuck with you" Nigel hit me with that prize winning smile. I smiled back showing my teal braces. 

"I guess so. See you tonight." I smiled and Nigel winked...Im in love!

I rode off on my skateboard. When I got in the house I went into Jade's room 

"Want to go out tonight?"

"No thanks. Im just gonna oovoo Craig."

"Ok, well tell him I said hey."

"Will do. Have fun."

Ray POV

Me and my cousin, Taemika, Darius, and Damein are in the basement. You know...gettin' high until dad bust through the door.