VI.

Chapter Six | Different Eyes

"Come on, Billy." I said as I get into the balloon basket.

Billy hesitates for a moment, then follows me into the balloon basket. I smile as I held his hand as he has a death grip on the side of the basket.

"Why do you find this romantic?" He asked as the balloon starts to rise up.

Slowly at first, but before we know it, we're high above the clouds.

"Because Charlie said it was." I answered.

"Charlie, I'm going to kill him." He said.

"Wow... It's beautiful up here." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said.

I glance over at Billy, who is looking at me.

I smile.

"I love you." I said, kissing his lips.

"I love you too. It's kinda nice up here." He said.

"It reminds me of home. It's magical." I said.

I wrap my arm around Billy's waist and put my head on his shoulder.

After a while the balloon starts going down and soon we're back on the ground.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as we start walking towards the diner.

"I'm always hungry." Billy answered.

We arrive at the diner and walk in to find Charlie, Quil and Harry at a booth and waving us over. We walk over to them and Billy punches Charlie in the arm and glares at him.

"I can't believe you gave her that idea." Billy said.

"She really took you?" Charlie asked, chuckling.

Billy gives him the finger and pulls me onto his lap.

"It was amazing. Thank you, Charlie." I said, smiling.

"What do you want to eat?" Billy asked.

I shrugged.

"I'll eat whatever you order for us." I answered.

"Dude, you hit the jackpot." Harry said.

A young waitress walked up to us and Harry sits up and smiles at her.

"Hi, Sue." Harry said.

"Hi, Harry." She said, looks over at me.

"Hi, I'm Hehewuti and Harry has feelings for you." I said.

She smiles and winks at Harry.

"I'm Sue and I know I'm just waiting for him to man up and ask me out." Sue said.

I looked over at Harry.

"You heard her, man up, Harry and ask her out on a date." I said as Quil, Charlie, and Billy break out laughing at Harry's facial expression.

"Hey Sue, mmm, we'll get two classic burgers, fries, and cokes." Billy said.

"Same, I need some classic grub." Charlie said as Harry cleared his throat.

"I'll have the fried chicken combo and a date saturday night to the bonfire with you." Harry said.

"And I'll have the same without the date." Quil said, smirking.

"Okay and pick me up at 5, Harry." Sue said, walking away.

"Thank you, Hehe." Harry said.

"You're welcome, H." I said.

****

"I don't understand why you need a bank account." Billy said as I walked into the bank with Charlie and him.

"I need my own money and Charlie said it's a good investment." I said.

Charlie nodded.

"How many times do I have to say stop listening to everything, Charlie tells you." Billy said.

I rolled my eyes.

"No, I value Charlie's opinion just like how I value yours." I said.

"Hehe, you do know you need money to open a bank account?" Charlie asked.

I nodded.

"Don't worry, Quil Sr, gave me four hundred dollars and Billy, your dad gave me a fifty dollars and told me to go crazy with it. What does that mean?" I answered.

"That you're four hundred and fifty dollars richer than me." Billy said.

"Oh okay." I said as we walk up to the woman behind the desk.

"How can I help you today, young lady?" She asked.

"I would like to open an account with four hundred and fifty dollars." I answered.

****

"This is the most perfect sunset I've ever seen

"This is the most perfect sunset I've ever seen." Billy said as the sun was starting to set over the water.

"Really? The sun doesn't always set like this?" I asked.

"No, not all the time but I'm glad it did with you here." Billy answered as he pulls on top of him.

"Do you want to have sex?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered as he kissed me hungrily

I ran my fingers through his hair as I kissed him back. He pressed his body against mine and I let out an audible gasp when I felt his erection against me.

He smiled at me and let his fingers slide up my body until he reached my breasts.

He traced them with his fingertips over the material of the top.

When he reached behind me and untied my top, letting it fall as he leaned up to lick my nipples as his hands held them and gently squeezed them.

Nothing had ever felt to wonderful to me. He sucked them harder and bit down on them with his lips as I felt myself getting wet and wanting him so much more now than ever before.

"Please, Billy." I said as I started to unbuckle his shorts and he flipped us over with me on my back while pulling down his shorts.

I felt him slide in.

He kept thrusting inside me harder and faster. We clung to each other as they orgasmed together.

He released inside me filling me up.

I sighed then looked up as I felt something click as I looked into his eyes.

"Billy." I said.

"Yes." He said.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.