V.

Chapter Five | Flowers wilt and die, but my words to you last forever

"Pink roses mean love, gratitude, and appreciation." I said as I look down at the flowers in my hands.

"I thought that what red roses meant." Billy said.

"Yes, Red roses are the traditional symbol for love, romance, and will always be a way to say "I love you." The red rose has also reflected beauty and perfection." I said.

"Oh well, I have feelings for you." Billy said.

"I have feelings for you too." I said.

"Come on, I want to show you something." Billy said as we walk down the trail.

"What is this?" Hehewuti asked as Billy led her to the sheet on the ground

"Hehewuti, I want to make love to you." Billy answered.

"Really?" She asked.

Leaning over, he pressed a kiss to her neck, taking in her intoxicating scent as well.

"Yes." He whispered quietly in his deep voice.

Hehewuti closed her eyes and let out a moan.

He kissed her closed eyelids and the tip of her nose, and finally kissed her smiling lips.

He set her gently on the ground as he slowly stripped off his shirt, one button at a time, before moving his hands to his jeans and taking them off.

"Is this what you want?" He rumbled.

"Yes." She answered.

Lifting her once more, he laid her out for his perusal. His nose was drawn to her neck once more, kissing and biting as he breathed deeply.

She gasped.

"Please, Billy?" She moaned as he rubbed his cock against her wet folds.

He worked his way in, and began to thrust deeply as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Yes, Billy!" She exclaimed as she threw her head back and gave into the sensations as his mouth drifted to her neck once again.

"I love you, Hehewuti." Billy said.

"I love you, Billy." Hehewuti said.

|The Next Morning|

Billy woke before the sun, as Hehewuti sighed a little and burrowed her face deeper against his chest, while her thigh moved against his aching morning wood.

He stifled a moan, not wanting to wake her yet.

"Billy?"

Her voice was low and hoarse with sleep, and that damn leg of hers would not leave his cock alone.

He couldn't stop himself from curling around her and grinding his cock, seeking some relief.

"Billy."

Without moving their positions, he pulled her top leg back over his hip to open her out more and give him room to enter.

"Billy."

The sun was up by the time they were done, and Hehewuti instantly fell asleep, cuddled into his chest once more.

|Later That Day|

"You lost your virginity." Charlie said.

"In the woods." Quil said.

"Hehewuti let you have sex with her." Harry said.

"I love her." I said.

"Love? What the hell do you know about love?" Quil asked.

"I know that I cannot live without her. She's my sun." Billy answered.

"Quil, if he says he loves her then he loves her and we should respect that." Charlie said.

"Thank you, Charlie." Billy said.

"Did you use protection?" Harry asked.

"At first we did but we ran out." Billy answered.

"You ran out? How many times did you guys have sex?" Quil asked.

"More than I could count." Billy replied.