Chapter 3

James P.O.V

I sighed in frustration, why couldn't she face the facts? Violet needs blood to survive now and i know she hates it but i don't want her to die. No matter what anyone says i love her so much it hurts sometimes.

As soon as Violet walked out i threw the glass into the sink so hard it shattered and sprayed blood onto the bench. Mayra came into the kitchen fast.

"What happened?" She exclaimed pointing to the mess. As soon as she saw my face she stopped.

"She's not drinking again isn't she?" I shook my head and tried to walk around her.

"You know she'll come around. She did last time" I laughed and walked away.

Last time. hah, last time we both got hurt. A few months ago Violet stopped drinking blood again and i had to force her, again like i did the first few months.

I ended up holding her down and forcing it into her throat, i had gouge marks all over my skin and i was pouring out blood, i broke the same arm i did last year of hers. I hated doing it, i actually cried after all of that. It broke my heart that she was like this but i couldn't do anything to stop her.

A massive thud from the top of the stairs snapped me out of my thoughts. When i turned to go up the stairs i literally had to jump out of the way, the bloody twins were both still trying to beat each other up. Turns out they found the stairs and it still didnt stop them.

"Ass hole get off me" Max yelled.

"Your on me dumb ass!" Yelled Hayden as he lunged forwards, tackling Max.

"Will you two give it a rest for five minutes" I heard Violet scream from upstairs. Both boys jumped and diapered. I couldn't tell where Violet was anymore, Vampires can't track other Vampires. I walked into one of the many rooms downstairs and sat down in one of the chairs.

"So how's it goin?" Mason came around the corner and lent against the opposite wall to me.

"What do you think" I said to him, leaning back into the chair.

"Don't be an ass about it" He huffed and walked around the room.

"She's stopped drinking again Mason" Mason froze from his position over near a painting.

"She can't" Was all he said, i knew Mason was worried as it was but now im not to sure.

"I know-" Im a flash Mason was infront of me, hand up near my throat.

"She will die if she stops again" He said and threw me back, i didn't blame him for being like this. Siblings can feel each other. It's hard to explain, almost like they can feel their feelings but not quite solid.

"What do you mean" I sat up, tense.

"She's weak as it is from irregular feedings. Last time she collapsed and if she dose this now.. im scared that she'll die"

Violets P.O.V

I ran into my room, frustrated and angry. I refused to drink it again, but it went against what i believe in. I stopped and swayed slghtly. I knew that i should have had that blood but i just can't.

I pushed open the window and jumped out, hitting the ground and going in the opposite direction to the house. I started to run, fast and hard. I could feel the wooziness growing slowly, clawing its way up through me. I kept moving, pushing myself until i was at the one place that i was welcome.

Blanes grave. I sat down in front of it, like i did not that long ago and stared. Clouds began to form over and the sky turned dark. I couldn't move, it was like i was stuck to the spot. I began to cry, just as the rain began to fall.