Chapter 2

Violets P.O.V

After i left the meeting i went straight to my room, I didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. I was still hurting, alot and i needed to somehow get rid of this anger. Thats the only reason i said that, although we needed to find Jack as quickly as possible I also needed to get this anger and pain out of me. Just them my door opened, I hadn't been listening otherwise i would have been over there and locked it tightly shut in a heartbeat.

"You in here?"

"Get out now" I yelled it through the waldrobe to Macey. I heard her snicker and walk further into the room. I flashed infront of her in an instant, startling her.

"I said get out now" I stared at her, she stared me down. We stood like that for a few moments, but she knew to back down.

"Why are you so cold" She blurted out.

"What"

Macey sighed and turned back around, about to leave when i stopped her.

"What did you say?" I repeated myself. She turned back around to me..

"All this time, before James came to me i've heard the stories about you. The girl who was kind and forgiving and saved us all, the one who stopped the fighing between the hunters and the vampires. Up unitll a few months ago when i came here i accually believed those stories about you"

I stood there stunned, none of the vampires around here have ever been rude to me because of what iv'e become. Not even the clan members dared to be rude to me, it was a little shocking to see this girl come into this castle and suddenly say this.

Macey turned around ready to leave again, but i pulled her back and turned her around. Looking straight into her eyes.

"Two years ago i was a senior, i had friends and a school and a life. Then I met James and now, two years on?. I've lost a friend i have had since i was little, I found out that i was the reason for his familys murder, I almost died. I became a vampire and i became a queen to a race that i used to hunt" Macey stood there stunned, she looked away from me. I moved around infront of her and made her look at me.

"I'm not cold, i'm broken" I knew she had regretted saying anything, but i didn't give her the chance to say anything. I dissapeared, i didn't know were i was going but i knew i had to get away. My thoughts took over me and i let myself follow my instincts, once i had slowed down i realised that i was in the top floor.

I could still smell the blood i had caused up here, I moved very slowly like if i moved to fast the whole room would collapse and i'd wake up to the nightmare again. Everything still scared me, James knew that. I hated pushing him away, i tried not to but i couldn't help it. I feel like if i got close to someone again they'd go too.

I walked quietly over to the window sill and pushed the windows open, a cold air blew through and chilled me. I sat down with my legs hanging out the window, I didn't care about my safety anymore.

If i fall now i'd be back up walking around within the hour. I know, i've already tried. James of course was furiouse that i would even try something like that. After a few weeks he accually started to let me do my own thing, but i know he still watches over me.

Vampires wern't suppose to have feelings, or so that was what we used to think. A few tears escaped my eyes, i hated crying. It made me feel weak and i couldn't be weak anymore. I looked down, the drop was about 80 or so meaters down. If i was lucky id hit one of the balconys down, no. I couldn't do this again, I wish that none of this had happened but tough luck, it did.

Just at that moment he decided to speak.

"Please, not again" he pleded softly, i didn't move.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked softly.