Chapter 11

Ally's P.O.V

After Mark left i slowly eased my way around the edges of the room. This room looked new, nothing was used and it didn't feel lived in. There were a few items strewn around the room, a small vanity table sat against one side of the wall, it's mirror reflecting the window that sat on the opposite wall. Other than that plus the bed, the room was empty. No where to put clothing, nothing else stood in the room except for a door which led to a bathroom. I began to open the vanity tables drawers and feel underneath the wood for anything that could resemble a bug or listening device.

After a long time of searching such a bare room i was confident that who ever was holding me wasn't trying to spy on me. I moved into the bathroom, i didn't like the idea of being vulnerable in some strange house but i needed to check my wound and clean it myself, god knows who operated on me and i wasn't going to just assume they did it hygienically and professionally.

I locked the bathroom door and pulled off my shirt gently, The bandaged wound around my entire torso, thick and white. I could see some very faint drops of blood seeping through the top layer, checking every cupboard door in the bathroom i found more bandages and first aid supplies. Nothing sharp though, no surprise there.

I unravelled the bandages off the wound carefully, after they lay in a pile at my feet i peeled away the medical tape that was holding the dressing to protect the area and tried to keep the vomit down.

The wound was large, to say the least. Red and dark purple colouring surrounded the initial wound site and the rest of my side. There was an obvious infection, at least 7 stitches kept the wound sealed shut. Blood seeped from between the stitches, causing the already hot skin to throb as it ran. I took some of the cotton balls from the first aid kit and gently cleaned up the blood, there was also antiseptic cream which i used half a tube of. After the area was thoroughly cleaned and i was convinced that there was enough antiseptic cream to speed the healing process up, i took a large dressing from its packaging and replaced it. Using more medical tape and bandages to re-wrap myself, i felt like a mummy. The thought made me laugh at how stupid it was, then again i live in the world of vampires.

I pulled my shirt back on and slowly made my way back into the bedroom. I hadn't heard anyone come in, however on my bed now sat a sandwich with fries, a chocolate bar and a bottle of water. i walked over to the food cautiously, unsure if it was safe or not.

My stomach growled at the sight of food, but my instinct thought otherwise and i left the sandwich alone. Instead i picked up the water bottle, making sure that it hadn't been previously opened or tampered with. I did the same with the chocolate bar, satisfied i left the room with both items in search of Mark.

Violets P.O.V

I rescheduled the meeting for later, leaving the message at the crossroads for the clan members to take back to their leaders, who were still on lock down aside from Meghan.

I returned to my own room after the incident, not wanting to hear from anyone else about Ally or the mission.

"So i heard the meeting didn't go down well" Blane stood at my door. I put my head in my  and rubbed my face.

"That's an understatement" I sighed standing up and walking over to the windows. The sun was blazing above in the sky, dew from the grass glistened and clan members roamed the grounds on guard duty.

"Did you get to tell them about me?" He asked quietly. I froze, shit. I hadn't been able to with everything that had gone on.

"um.. no. I couldn't. A fight broke out before i could even get there. Everyone was sent back to their rooms until the next meeting which I had to reschedule for later on" I heard his sigh and my heart clenched a little. I knew he wanted his freedom back and I felt bad that I hadn't fixed things by now but like everything else, it'll have to wait.  Finding Ally needs to be my priority now.