Chapter 1

Nine year old Harry

Harry- I sigh getting up going down stairs towards the kitchening know if I didn't get up and make breakfast I would get abused even more.

Petunia- I smack the boy on the back of the head "your ten minutes late freak, get doing your cousins, uncles and my food" I shove him over" I go into the living room putting on a gardening show

Dudley- I come down "can we please watch something else mummy?"

Petunia- "of course Dudleykins" I hand him over remote before checking the time. I got up storming into the kitchen smacking the boy again "fucking hurry up freak no wonder your taking your time just like your parents, you should of died with them"

Harry- my hands tighten around the knife. I swing my arm then a bang to the floor. I turn myself looking down seeing her body lying on the floor. I don't feel guilt or anything except for Adrenaline and the pleasure of killing her. I look at the knife, I walk into the living room seeing Dudley there. I walk over grabbing his hair slitting his throat before he could react. I walk up stairs seeing my uncle still a sleep. I walk over grabbing the knife with both hands my hand diving down knife in his chest where his heart is. I go down stairs cleaning the knife before I looking around the house grabbing things I need to survive out there. I put the big backpack on my bag and other bag in my hand before walking out not looking back at the house every again.

----

Turn Eleven year old Harry

Harry- I look up at the old on the window seeing an owl there. I walk over grabbing the letter opening it up reading it "that old fucker wants to fucking going to his school" I sigh "I guess I bloody have too don't I, oh well let's get this all fucking over and done with shall we" I write a letter before handing it over to the owl watching it fly away "Hell is coming and you will never fucking see it old fool, you will never see it"

----

By the way Hadgrid or no one else meets up to show Harry around in this because Harry knows his way

C.W.