Chapter 19

His touch was able to comfort me enough, in a way I'm glad I got it out of the way and told him but it feels more real now that it's out in the open. I sighed when he let go and he sat back up straight in his seat and I fell back with my head on his lap. He switched on the television and we just sat there for a few hours staying like that in a silence but not an awkward one. I had to push it, I didn't want to just sit there like that anymore.

          I grabbed the remote and shut off the television, he looked down at me in question. I sat up and sauntered onto his lap facing him. He cocked an eyebrow. I didn't wait for permission, I crashed my lips down onto his letting us move in perfect sync with each other, he nibbled on my lip for permission I opened my mouth our tongues battling for dominance I felt his hands start at my lower back while working their way up my back slowly before he worked his way under the hem of my shirt, I tangled my hands in his hair hearing a low mown from the back of his throat... this made me smile.

          He pulled back his hands still just under the back of my bra. A low whimper came from my mouth missing the sensation of his lips on mine. He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips again but this one was slower more passionate. He pulled back again and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you." He pulled back the rest of the way and just sat there with me still on his lap.

          "I love you too." It was quiet almost a little too quiet for my taste. I thought about it for a minute what would have happened if we continued would I have let it go there? I sat there and yawned while I let myself fall forward with my face resting on the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms loosely around my back in comfort or just to rest them I don't know, I don't know how long we sat like that but I think him and I fell asleep in that position.

          I woke up to the sound of my phone, I looked at Aaron and he was still sleeping. Aw he looked so innocent while asleep. I looked at my phone and there was a text from parker.

          Band practice 12 o'clock tomorrow.

          I don't know what about that text but I dreaded something about going to band practice, maybe it was keeping secrets from people or having to be away from Aaron, it could have been the fact I have to pretend to have a boyfriend other than mine.

          I laid my phone down beside us and sat up straight circling my finger around his cheek. His hand came up and brushed mine away but his grip around my back pulled in tighter. I lightly brushed my lips against his to see if I got a response, nothing. I did it again but a little harder this time his lips became animated and moved with mine. "Oh so you're ready for round two are you now?" His voice was low and he let out a deep chuckle.

          "Only if you think you're up for it." I teased before a shiver ran down his spine. He quickly

          tried to gain his composure before he caught my lips with his. This kiss was deeper, it was more possessive, it was addictive. His hands traveled back to where they were before letting his thumbs rub circles into my skin leaving a fiery trail where they touched, this drove me mad. Suddenly it felt like there was too much space between us and I tugged at the edge of his shirt he smirked against my lips before pulling it off for me.

          Once he got that out of the way he kissed me again. I couldn't help it, I had to tease him a little I started to grind my hips against him, I could tell this was driving him just as mad as his touch did me. He let out a low warning growl. "Not fair." He pouted against my lips.

          "I don't play fair, I play dirty." I let out a light laugh and deepened the kiss farther.

          In one swift motion he was laying on the couch with me straddling him, who initiated that I have no clue. I pulled back feeling the unrelenting need to breath, his eye's they were so dark with lust I gave him a smirk. He reflected it I started to grind my hips again but he gave me a warning look and grabbed my thighs to keep me still.