Chapter 9

Aarons Pov

                On the way to the beach I was scared no scratch that I wasn’t scared I was nervous. I was a nervous wreck, she didn’t notice though. She looked so happy she starred out the window most of the time while I tried to make small talk. I just smiled at her a lot her curiousness was rather cute she was dying to know where we were going.

                  “So what is it that has the bands hating each other so much?” she asked attempting to make small talk.

                “Long story…” I tried dodging her question.

                She looked me dead in the eye making me feel anxious, “I’m not going anywhere.”

                I tried a few more times to dodge the questions but it didn’t work so I finally broke down but what came out wasn’t the truth not fully anyways.

                I remembered that day smiling at the wry memory. I couldn’t see if I could tell her would she blame me too. That one mistake already caused me 3 friends I can’t have it ruin my chances with her too.

                Once I finally got her settled down and her curiosity subsides she turned on the radio. I winced at the artist that came on but she got into it pretty fast and was singing to it like a pro. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her and didn’t hear what came from my mouth after all I could tell was she questioned my manliness. I defended myself and got her to let up but I was going to have fun with this, then we finally got there.

                I ran over to her side and helped her out. I held her in my arms and ran to the edge of the ocean just where the waves crashed on the shore. I held her over it and laughed at her while she laughed and screamed for me to put her down.

                We ate while I thought about the move I wanted to make. I finally did it and she said yes. I could feel it in my bones I was belated I was so happy, but the moment got ruined by her phone.

                I could hear most of what she was saying but I was oblivious to what the other person was saying. I looked away for a minute trying to recapture my composition when I looked back she was in tears.

                “Damnit.” She yelled and flung her arms around me.

                I didn’t know what happened so I didn’t say anything I could feel her weight on me so I rubbed circles around on her back.

                I helped her into the car and on the way home she fell asleep.

                I carried her in her house care-full not to wake her up, I laid her in the little cot she made in the corner of her room. “Please stay,” she grabbed my arm and looked up at me pleadingly.

                “Are you sure?” I whispered.

                “please.” She whined but in a non-annoying way.

                “ok…” I said still a little unsure I pulled off my shirt and threw it in the corner and laid beside her waiting for her steady breathing.

Anna’s pov

                I could feel him sit me down on all them blankets I snuggled in tighter to them I heard his footsteps start to make the floorboards creek, I surprised him and I by grabbing his wrist.

                “Please stay,” I begged.

                “Are you sure?” he asked me like it was something big and bad.