Chapter 10

I got my final bag packed before my mom popped her head in the door way.

                “You got everything ready?” she asked.

                “Yeah, look I’m sorry I’m leaving just after you got here but I need to go see him his mom just called and said there have been some complications…” I stopped, trying to force away the tears welling up in my eyes. “What if this is the last time I get to see him?” I swallowed back the nagging sadness that was trying to rear its head.

                “I understand just be care full.” I could see my sadness mirrored in her eyes.

                “Mom, I know what you did.” I changed the subject wanting to get it out in the air.

                “What do you mean?” she looked at me utter confusion played out on her face.

                “Why did you tell me my father was dead?” I gritted my teeth.

                “What do you mean?” She played coy.

                “I met dad,” I whispered.

                “Oh…” she hung her head low knowing her little game had been detained and I now knew where she was getting at.

                “Yeah oh so either explain yourself now… or I will get the answers from him.” I threatened.

                “Don’t you dare.” She challenged.

                “Try me.” I snapped.

                “Ok me and you dad were happy at first and that’s how you were made-“

                “You mean we right?” I asked leading her to know I knew about Jake.

                “Well you guys,” she continued “we got married and you guys were conceived we were elated but while I was pregnant things just started to fall apart. Me and your father got a divorce and the day before the final papers were signed I had you both since you weren’t just mine we decided to split you guys up as we went out separate ways we lost contact and we love you both we just didn’t love each other.” She said lamely.

                “So why didn’t you tell me, mom why’d you tell me my father was dead?” I pled.

                “I didn’t want you to think he left you because he didn’t he left me, and if I told you where your brother was you’d wonder where he was and why hadn’t I kept him.” A tear fell from her cheek while she explained.

                Honk!

                “I gotta go.” I balled my fists and turned on my heel and walked out the door without so much as a good bye.

                I threw my stuff in the taxi and buckled up while pinching the bridge of my nose with my fingers.

                “Mam’ where too?”

                “The airport,” I sighed and laid back in the seat resting my head on my suit case.

                The drive was long and filled with awkward silence, until I finally go out.

Aaron’s Pov

                I didn’t quite expect her to leave so early but when I went to go help her mom what I heard through the door was defiantly not my business.

“I met dad,” Anna whispered.

                “Oh…” her mom sounded dejected.

                “Yeah oh so either explain yourself now… or I will get the answers from him.” Anna threatened.

                “Don’t you dare.” She challenged back.

                “Try me,” she argued.

                “Ok me and you dad were happy at first and that’s how you were made-“

                “You mean we right?”

                “Well you guys,” she continued “we got married and you guys were conceived we were elated but while I was pregnant things just started to fall apart. Me and your father got a divorce and the day before the final papers were signed I had you both since you weren’t just mine we decided to split you guys up as we went out separate ways we lost contact and we love you both we just didn’t love each other.” She attempted to explain.

                “So why didn’t you tell me, mom why’d you tell me my father was dead?” Anna pled.

                Like I said it wasn’t my business so I left the porch so I couldn’t hear the conversation, my head was already reeling around with what they were saying. My ears became alert when the horn of her taxi went off. I stayed hidden so she couldn’t see me or know I was eavesdropping. She looked beyond angry when she stepped in the cab. When the taxi was out of sight I walked over to my yard and pretended to walk back over to her house. I knocked on the door and waited for her mom to answer.

                When she came to the door she slender figure was shaking her stormy blue eyes were glassy and wet and her porcelain skin was flushed red.

                “We can unpack tomorrow I’m… busy.” She lied.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N yeah i know its alot shorter then my normal chaprters i posted this as more of a filler because lifes been really hectic so finding time to write is nearly imossible ill ost the next half soon enough though but i got to write it first so please read on and give me some tips or leave comements of what you think should happen.

so what do you think will happen to ezra, what about Aaron and Anna's relationship yeah sorry no song of the chapter this time. but do you think Aaron will figure out whats going on. do you think her father will welcome her with welcome arms and umw hbat do you think will happen between her and her band?

vote comment and maybe even fan.