Chapter 7

D5 also finished their shopping and made their way towards the mansion in the cars. Seeing the mansion their jaws dropped. It was huge mansion with a large swimming pool, huge french windows, classy and expensive furniture, bright beautiful lighting, fresh tulips in flower vases, big lawn with long trees and bushes with flowers, different swings, a gym with all high quality equipments, two jam rooms with all instruments clean and perfectly setup, bean bags to sit, a cot and a recording studio for trials.
They could go on and on looking at the mansion but they saw Manik coming down talking to Ruhi . He asked the butlers to show them their rooms and to come for dinner.
Then Manik went towards the kitchen and got some warm milk in a sipper for ruhi and made his way towards the living room. He sat down on the sofa with ruhi in his lap and started feeding her and she was playing with his fingers and the manan bracelet and he was just admiring her with a smile.
The D5 made their way towards the living room to witness this scene and all went aww over them, seeing their friend taking the responsibility of a father was a beautiful scene.
After feeding Ruhi he patted her back till she burps and started playing with her and her huge new teddy bear, sometimes making her fly in air like an aeroplane making her laugh wholeheartedly and then he sat on the couch with her and his laptop. She kept playing with his hairs , sometimes pulling them them but not for once he got annoyed or irritated but gave her attention. After finishing his office presentations on his laptop he closed it and again started playing with her whereas D5 were just audience of his routine.
At dinner time he asked them to have dinner and sat on the dining table with a sleepy Ruhi in his arms. They came and sat in the the table and were surprised seeing him not sitting on the head chair. He made Ruhi eat mashed potatoes with curd patiently handling all her tantrums like a pro .
After making her eat he kept her near his chest with her head on his shoulder with his one arm whereas with the other he kept patting her back, soon he saw her even breathe which confirmed that she was asleep and he had his dinner with one hand.

Here D5 were admiring the father daughter duo forgetting everything of their past, even Harshad was admiring them as now he had no grudge against manik or Ruhi after he left Fab 5
He then said in his professional tone
M- exude me guys I am done with my dinner.( To kaka) kaka kal sabh wapas aa rahe hai toh main office nahi jaunga aur haan Ahaan ke liye cake bhi banwa dijiyega.
With this he left to his room with Ruhi leaving a confused D5 behind as to who was coming and who was Ahaan.