Chapter 4

Manik settled on the bed , drank water and calmed down himself.
He closed his eyes and then remembers Nandini words :

Always stay calm manik never show your anger to anyone, keep it to yourself. Let the monster inside you sleep or it will destroy you. Anger has always been your weakness overcome it or people will always be scared of you but will never respect you.
Always let your past be in your past. Never let it affect your today and tomorrow. Forget them and move ahead and don't look back. You are 'Manik' , you are very precious. Don't spoil yourself for someone who don't understand or value you. Be calm and overcome situations. If anyone from your past comes back to you, don't break down, just see if they are truly guilty for their doings only then forgive them. You'll always have me and our family, they will always be with you,. I will be with you if not physically then in the form of Ruhi. Remember always respect people who have stood by you during your tough times. Protect Ruhi and our family and remember I LOVE YOU forever ,hamesha.......till I am alive and even after that.

These words kept ringing in his ears and a lone tear escaped his eyes. He wiped it and looked at Ruhi who was sleeping peacefully in her cot and an unknown strength entered inside him  as if Nandini was with him. He takes a deep breath, changed into a tuxedo as his shirt got spoilt with coffee and entered the cabin with his personality and and attitude screaming his status enough to shut a few people's mouth.

He came out and sat in his chair with a smirk on his face.
And D5's jaws touched the basement seeing this.
M- (to jai) Jai you can introduce them
This came as another shock to them seeing their one time protector now denying to even identify them
J- sir the lead singer Harshad Saxena, the guitarist Shrub Vedant , electric guitarist Mukti Vardhan , the drummer Cabir Dhawan and pianist Alya Saxena.