chapter 3

Next day
The D5 members reached London at 08:50am and they moved out of the airport to be received by the members of MN music label.
They made their way to the guest room especially made for their delegates. They took rest for sometime and started getting ready for the deal.

Starfly Mansion
The morning routine was the same except the breakfast. Manik made Ruhi eat boiled apple with sugar powder as it was routine to give her atleast one fruit a day to strengthen her immune system. He then had his muesli.
And then they made their way towards office. He came inside and greeted everyone and went to his cabin with Ruhi
J- good morning sir

M- good morning whats my schedule today
J- sir you have to listen to the tunes created by the Sweden band and finalise it. They are here to make the changes and then they will record it in our recording studio.
And sir the band from India has arrived and they have been escorted to their guest rooms. Sir the meeting will be held at 05:00pm .
Manik just nodded and he picked up and Ruhi with her Walker and went to the recording studio. Ruhi was in her own world of making abstract drawings on the sketch book. Here Manik was listening to the tunes and then he made some changes with the base and pitch of the tune and gave a thumbs up for recording. He has never shown complicancy with music, he was very particular about it and knew what would go with the liking of people as he was musician and composer himself. He would spend whatever amount of money on other instrumentalists all around the world as the song would always end up fetching him double the investment and contentment from people's side. No one ever questioned him on the changes as they would end up being the highlight of the song.
He packed up the recording with feeding his princess in between and putting her to sleep and kept her in his arms as there was no cot there. He never forgot about Ruhi even in the most stressful situation ,due to which his employees respected him even more.

Soon it was 04:50pm and Ruhi was sleeping in his room and he started preparing for the meeting with D5 but before that he ordered a black coffee for himself. While going through the file by mistake the coffee tripped a little on his table thus he picked up tissues and started cleaning it.
Whereas outside D5 made their way towards the office and they were awestruck by it. It was huge, classy and elegant. They were happy with dealing with such a huge company . With that thought they made their way towards the reception. Jai then came to receive them and took them to Manik's cabin and opened it and entered inside . D5 were shocked seeing Manik there ,but seeing him cleaning table they smirked at his condition without knowing who he was.
Manik then finished cleaning the coffee and turned around to see D5 there . He was seeing them after so long but suddenly that phrase started playing in his mind 'NANDINI OR FAB 5' .
He composed himself and said
M- have a seat and I will be back in a few minutes.
He started moving towards his room when suddenly he heard

Mu- he was like a prince in Mumbai and now a bloody cleaner
A- exactly he chose that commoner over us and now look at his condition
D- I feel pity for him but he deserves this more pain than this
He just went inside the room gesturing jai to stay silent.